Prologue: The Red Blur of Pride Ring

"From my birth to death, I was always the one kid that felt like I didn't belong. I was treated different. Not that it was a bad thing, but it wasn't a good thing as well. I was in the middle of being the boy that was different. By difference, it was my speed. I ran very fast, faster that only the eye can see, like a cheetah or a hedgehog. I went by many names, and Scarlet was something I didn't enjoy back then when I was alive. 

When I was 16, I participated in a race at my school. I ran as fast as I could, and I certainly won. But that day, it turned dark. As I ran, every part of me started to burn up from the inside as I was approaching supersonic. I couldn't stop running, my human body couldn't take it, and therefore that ended my life. I must have broken my family's hearts and certainly my school as well. As if anything couldn't be worse, I ended up in Hell. 

Though Hell wasn't quite as bad as I expected it to be. The bible said that Hell was a place of torture and endless burning, and I somewhat believed it. But this was different. It had a city, a population, and it had a somewhat different yet lifestyle I can get with. Not the negative, but more of the positive side. For about three years, I ran through the entire ring of Pride and discovered alot more then just the ring that restricted sinners. 

No demon could catch me, even if they tried, they always stumble and fall. I never lose my footing while running. With those years passing, I realized that my human name wasn't cutting it no more. So Scarlet, the name I didn't like, I started to like. Hell named me something that I didn't need the luxury to be called. An Overlord. As cool as that sounds, it's not how I swing. I prefer to be Speed Demon, The Red Blur, named Scarlet the Demon Hedgehog."

-----

It was a dull day in Hell

It was a dull day in Hell. It was the same as always. Trouble everywhere, and alot of chaos. Luckily, it was a dimmed down as the Speed Demon, known as Scarlet the Demon Hedgehog has made sure of it. Standing on the pillar, looking out for the entire city, Scarlet was having a boring day. 

Scarlet: I've been to every single ring and broke the law's boundaries countless time

Scarlet: I've been to every single ring and broke the law's boundaries countless time. And no one seemed to pique my interest. I've had run ins with succubus, royal families, and even rulers to cause them trouble. And that was more fun.