Ch.7: Recover the Emeralds

"I'm Shadow the Hedgehog, the Ultimate Lifeform. All over Pride Ring, the Black Creatures have began their invasion and are now spreading chaos and destruction. It was no surprise that all of it was led by my old enemy years ago, Black Doom. 

His entire goal is to enact domination on all realities. Our home, Heaven, Hell, and perhaps even more, will be under Black Doom's rule if he's to utilize all of the Chaos Emerald's power. It would seem that we had no choice but to team up with our enemies, since we have a common enemy. 

The Chaos Emeralds are now separated as all of us has spread out to look for each of the six left. If we collect the Chaos Emeralds, then we'll be able to stop Black Doom from destroying everything. I've defeated him before, and I'll do it again."

-----

SONIC SQUAD - Pentagram City Outskirts

With the plan now in motion and while Pride was at war with the black creatures, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy race through the course and headed for the two Chaos Emeralds that were ahead. With the four as one team, Sonic uses his Boost as he sped through the course with his friends following suite. 

They then bounce off of some springs and went through a rainbow ring, performing tricks and then landing on the next segment of the course. As they make it towards the first checkpoint, Tails begins to lift everyone and fly over the fire bellow the city. He then launches the three towards the black creatures as they took them out with ease. 

Knuckles takes over as he starts to punch through the black creatures with his fists. He then starts to throw the other three with a power shot, taking them out one by one. He then grabs another black creature by the feet and started to slam it down over and over again, ending it with a massive punch, disintegrating it. 

Amy takes charge as she starts to cause quakes as her hammer hits the ground. The quakes made Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles launch into the air as they all hold hands and start to spin dash. Amy leaps up in the air as she then hits the three with her hammer, sending the three towards the black creatures as they all take them out with ease and fast pace. 

Sonic takes over again as they pass the next checkpoint and start to race through the course again. Going through a loop, then dash off of a dash ramp and land on the rails. They then rail ground through the city as Amy hits Tails and Knuckles with her hammer to hit the black creatures that were on the side. 

While the three were attacking, Sonic started to boost through the rails as the went through three red rings to get to the rails up at the top. The rails now went all around the tall building as they boost all the way to the top. Making it to the top, they launch off the spring and through three red rings and one rainbow rings. 

Performing tricks, the four land on the rails with style once again as they begin to boost all the way down to the ground. With the last checkpoint they pass, they were near the goal ring as they jump off the rails and land on the floor, now running on the road. Behind them was a dark red tornado that was going fast. 

Sonic: Shoot! We're not gonna make it! Let's speed up!

The four start to hold hands together as Sonic boosts into Mach speed. Going very fast, they all start to jump over some rubble that fell in front of them. Sliding under vehicles and more rubble, the four were now going very fast that it was now harder for even reality can keep up with. Making it towards the goal ring, the red tornado behind them disappears.