Ch.5: The Search for the Chaos Emeralds

"I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog. Alot has filled our hands on what to do. It seems that Dr. Eggman is also collecting the Chaos Emeralds as well. There are two others located in the Wrath and Lust Ring. 

That's not all too. The Black Creatures from years ago have started their attack and stole the Morningstar's Sword called the Lightbringer, a blade that can cut through light and dark. Now that we saved Scarlet's friends, I think it's time to party and get the adventure going."

-----

After the events of the studio, Sonic, Scarlet, and the others collected all who were under Valentino and Vox's rule and guided them towards the hotel. The two hedgehogs didn't find Lucifer as he must have left right before they went off to save Angel and Cherri. 

Charlie was wondering where Angel was while Vaggie was very irritated on his absence, but Scarlet and Sonic informed all of them of what happened as it left the entire hotel staff perplexed. 

Vaggie: YOU DID WHAT?!!!

Scarlet: What? He had what was coming to him. 

Vaggie was really angry and was about to attack out of blind anger, but Alastor chimed in at the right time. 

Alastor: How remarkable! Wonderful performance! Even gave Vox a good ole thrashing! Hahaha! I wanted to do that myself, but you beat me right to it. 

Scarlet: It was Sonic who fought Vox. Thank him, I only fought Val. 

Sonic: He was tough, I will admit. But it was over before you know it. 

Scarlet: Speaking of which, what happened to you? You seem liked you snapped. 

Sonic: Uh... I'd rather not talk about it. That form is something I don't bring up at all. 

Scarlet: Okay... I'll drop it. 

Angel walks over to Charlie as he was now being honest. 

Angel: I... should've told you about my ties with Val, but if I did, I'd risk you all in danger... I'm sorry. 

Charlie: It's okay. I can let it slide, but no more secrets. After all, it's the point of being redeemed, right?

Angel: Don't push it, princess. Besides, I don't like to leave my friends behind. 

He then pointed at Scarlet and Cherri, indicating their bond and how it shouldn't break. Just now, Summer and Dia walk over to Vaggie. 

Summer: I guess since the studio is... well.. I have no reason to go back there. 

Dia: Yeah, I think so as well. 

Vaggie: Well, if you're here to be redeemed, talk to Charlie.

Charlie: Are you here to be redeemed?

Dia: Well uh.... I have nothing to do down here anymore. So, I guess we can try this out.

Summer: How hard can it be?

Charlie: Just be clean and have profanity toned down. 

Both girls were quiet as her rules will be slightly tougher then they thought. 

Scarlet: Alright, let's get serious. 

Sonic: Yeah, we need to work together if we want to recover the remaining Chaos Emeralds and recover the Lightbringer Sword.