Ch.3: A Strong Sense of Justice

"I am Silver the Hedgehog

"I am Silver the Hedgehog. I come from a destructive future to heal the past. It was clear as day until Eggman attacked. I thought that he would just give up, but I shouldn't have look the other way when it came to that. My friends and I barged into the Egg Base to stop Eggman, but something else happened.

We all ended up in this dark and dangerous world, stranded and with the Chaos Emeralds spread out. Due to Chaos Control, we were all separated. I don't know where the others are, but I am determined to find them and recover the Chaos Emeralds from whatever this place is.

In the meantime, I feel as if I should get a feel of the residents here. They're not as nice, but one of them were tolerable. But one family struck my eye. I sense that his family is full of wonders and freedom."

------

As night falls, the Goetia Father and Daughter, Stolas and Octavia return from their trip to Loo Loo Land, filled with questions and confusion about Shadow and the others. Blitzo, Moxxie, and Millie were curious too as Stolas told them to keep watch for Shadow in case he makes more moves. 

Right as Octavia was about to go to sleep, she spots someone flying over the house as she looks out to see a white hedgehog. She immediately recognized that the Hedgehog looked like Shadow, but different. The White Blur was flying around Pride Ring, searching for where his friends are and where Sonic was. This was none other then Silver the Hedgehog. 

He didn't look back, but Silver knew that Octavia was watching him flying away. His attention was now turned towards a marching band of renegade exterminators, heading straight towards the Goetia Mansion. 

Silver: 'They don't know they're coming! I have to stop them!'

He then flies over and heads towards the renegade and lands in front of the exterminators as he then uses his Psychokinesis to lift up the rubble behind him and then tossing them towards the renegades. 

Upon knocking one of them back, the renegades turn their attention towards Silver as he then flies, leading them away from the Goetia Mansion

With the exterminators gaining on Silver, he uses his Psychokinesis to lift more rocks around him as he then turns around and tosses them towards the renegades and knocks half of them out. The renegades retaliated as they threw their blessed spears towards Silver. Silver dodges each one with high speed of flight as he then latches onto a spear and tosses it back towards the exterminators.