Ch.2: Center of Greed

"My name is Shadow the Hedgehog, the Ultimate Life Form

"My name is Shadow the Hedgehog, the Ultimate Life Form. It all started when Chaos Control happened back on Mobius. The Doctor was at his antics once again, and I was forced to join Sonic and his friends. As the Doctor was defeated, the Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald started to surge and created a portal that transported all of us here. 

I was however separated from the group. And from what this place is, I can confirm that this place is called Hell, no surprise there. I did see everything of what happened. A demon named Scarlet the Demon Hedgehog was quite known down here, and I heard that he was now friends with Sonic. 

I don't have time for them though. They can search for their friends for I'll join them later on. I discovered that the Doctor was also down here, and so was his machines. It seemed that he's holding his base of operations in the Ring of Greed. That is where I'm heading and I'm going to find out what the Doctor is planning, now that he could make unusual allies done here."

-----

Somewhere in Imp City, three imps were on their way to pick up a royal member of the Ars Goetia. Unknown to them, a Black Blur in the dark was hopping from rooftop to rooftop until landing on the van quietly. He sneaks pass the security through the ring elevators as the van goes all the way down towards the Greed Ring. 

As the van was driving off, the Black Blur jumped off the van and saw in the distance. Egg Base was caught in Chaos Control and was sent here in the Ring of Greed, and it was near the Ruler of Greed's home. The Black Hedgehog, otherwise known as Shadow, walks over to the cliff and crosses his arms. 

Shadow: Hmph... It looks like my hunch was right after all. 

Just now, a walkie talkie was going off as Shadow turns it on, revealing to be Rouge the Bat's voice. 

Rouge: Shadow, are you there?

Shadow: Here. It's not surprising you got dragged in by Chaos Control. 

Rouge: Well, who will you blame this time?

Shadow: If it's obvious, I would say Sonic. Since he's always reckless. If it was me, this wouldn't have happened. 

Rouge: Can't say that you're wrong. Anyway, where you at? I'm over here at Egg Base. The sky is pretty green. 

Shadow: I'm near your location. Once we meet up, we'll rescue Omega and we'll continue to find out what the doctor is planning. I'm heading your way. 

He then turns off the walkie talkie as he then starts to run towards the Egg Base. 

As he lands on the grounds of Egg Base, he starts to dash through the Egg Bots deals with them with ease. Each homing dash and power he exerts deals alot of damage to the robots that was in his way. While fighting, he somersaults under a Egg Bot and picks up a blaster firearm. Keeping it for the infiltration, he blasts each bot away that was in his path.