Ch.6: Dark Hours of Hell

"I'm Silver the Hedgehog. We were searching for all of the Chaos Emeralds in different rings and were successful, but unfortunately we lost them. Not by Eggman, but this character called Black Doom. 

Both Scarlet and Shadow had a fight that ended with less destruction, but that also lead Black Doom to collect all six Chaos Emeralds. Now he needs one more, and if he gets it, all of each world is done for."

-----

Out in Pentagram City, Angel and Cherri were out mostly to get fresh air and on the lookout for the Lightbringer Sword. The two were walking together as they start talking about their friendships with Scarlet. 

Angel: I can't believe it was about three years when we met Scarlet. 

Cherri: I know, time flies by pretty quick. I can still remember the very first time he caused Edgelord alot of problems. 

Angel: I know, right? They became arch rivals to each other.

Cherri: Hey, that's not all. Out of everything, he was always different. Him running fast and rail grinding through the entire city? That's something any normal demon can't do, but he can. He has this much freedom. 

Angel: Yeah, but even though he sold himself to Velvet. That just shows how much he cares for us. 

Cherri: Yeah, I'd say the same thing... I won't lie to you, Angie... I did sleep with him before. 

Angel: Hey, same. I mean, that's one thing we cannot keep secret about. I feel like you gotten into his pants before. 

Cherri: I sure did~... We are friends with benefits, after all. Sexual stuff aside... he really is a good friend and a great guy to hang with. I would practically give up Hell just to stay by both of your sides. 

Angel: Read my mind, sugartits. I certainly don't want to go to Heaven, but I'd give anything to have... well... a second life. And if I end up down here again and again, well... it's rinse and repeat. 

Cherri: Sure... however that saying goes. 

Just now, the ground started to shake momentarily as fist shot out from the ground. In it's hand was a piece of the Master Emerald, and out of the ground came Knuckles. 

Knuckles: One more to go. 

Angel: Hey, aren't you Sonic's friend?

Knuckles: Hm? Of course I am. Names Knuckles. If I had to guess, your Scarlet's friends. 

Cherri: That about sums it up right. Whatcha got?

Knuckles: A piece of the Master Emerald. Once I find the last one, I'll be able to restore it to it's full power. And once we have all the Chaos Emeralds, we'll be able to return home.

A noise was being heard as the three looked on to see Pentious's repaired blimp flying towards the three. 

Cherri: He just doesn't give up, does he?

Angel: Well, might as well have more fun. *pulls out Tommy Gun* 

Knuckles: Wait... He's not attacking. 

The blimp slowly hovers down towards the ground and lands. The three see Pentious slither out of the blimp, but in very bad shape and heavily injured. He tumbles to the ground as the three run over towards him.