0

Seeing herself in unfamiliar place after her so called accident. Where she accidentally shoot herself with her newly brought toy wasn't a good start.

Specially waking up in the middle of the forest wearing her worn-out jacket that she like, since she find it way comfortable than her other clothes– with pair of leggings. And the only protection she only have for her feet is a pair of sock who have tiny hole in her right toe.

Great!

Elijah clothing was actually her nightgown, she was actually planning to sleep but for some reason she decide to check her toy only to accidentally pull the trigger shooting herself.

She just died in one of humiliating way. Because of her stupidity.

But looking at her surroundings Elijah can only sighed. Looks like God pitied her for losing her life in stupid way so they decide to send her to unknown forest to die in hunger, or maybe die being eaten by some unknown predators.

And yes that's the only reason she can think for waking up in the middle of the forest. She didn't even try to think that someone might kidnapped her and put her there.

I mean who wouldn't try to kidnap her?

What a adventurous day. Dying and waking up to some unknown place.

Deciding to finally look for a cave where she can temporary stay for a night while looking for some clue on how she can find her way back, Elijah just silently walked observing her surroundings.

Alert on every possible harm.

She after all doesn't want to be served as food.

After a minutes of walking Elijah finally saw a cave, the cave wasn't that big nor small. The cave was enough plus it was near on the river. So it was the best shelter for her.

House. Check. Water. Check.

For now she doesn't need to think for her source of water and shelter. Her only problem right now is her grumbling stomach. Walking that long really tired her.

She need food to satisfy her stomach.

Searching her body, Elijah quickly found a small knife on her pocket. Being the daughter of one of the best ex commander slash spy government. Elijah was used bringing a knife and gun with her for her protection.

So it wasn't shocking to see her holding a knife as she walk around, calmly observing her surroundings and finally seeing a rabbit who was resting near a bush, Elijah quickly throw her knife.

Headshot.

Look's like after her short dying moment's she still have her skills. Though she can say it was little scary on how accurate her throw is. She was just planning to weaken it since she hate holding the bloody body of it all the way to river.

What a hassle.

Unknown to her a group of beastman saw her. They saw how she calmly observed her prey before waiting for the right moment to attack.

They saw everything.

"Interesting."