2

Kicking the hyena who try to tackle her from behind while stabbing the hyena in front of her wasn't the easiest action she have done. She's almost done.

Only three are left and Elijah has no plan to sparring their lives. And seeing how the other’s tried to runaway she quickly throw her knife and massacred the other.

They attack her together so they should die together.

Breathing heavily as she looked at the scene infront of her Elijah just scrunched her nose. She reek of blood, she wasn't actually bothered seeing the bloody scene in front of her but she hate the smell of it.

Removing her jacket that was full of blood, she just hissed. She suddenly felt cold all of the sudden. Well wearing a bra in the middle of dead bodies of hyenas wasn't ideal.

She need to clean herself but she was tired to moved, and her eyelids are starting to get heavy. She was actually scared but she can only do is to defend herself.

I mean if she can survive in the attack of the group of hyenas, how can she survived?

Zion the four mark wolf who saw how the female tiredly rest her body in the dead bodies of hyenas just silently smirked, finding it amusing.

The fact that she easily lowered her groud in a dead bodies of the hyenas she murdered is really surprising.

Quietly approaching the female Zion carefully remove the sticking hair of the female in her face. She really indeed a beauty.

Observing her calm breathing Zion just sighed that he was actually holding.

"She was asleep." He said.

Seeing how the female kill the group of hyenas without a problem was truly amazing but seeing how scared she is after killing them and how tired she looked they can only cursed their self.

The little female may know how to fight but seeing how she tremble after that they can just hissed. How stupid they are to let the female fight.

They're going to protect her and that's a promise.

Carefully walking towards the female Ryan just tap the shoulder of his friend, Zion. They need to leave before the other groups of hyenas attack them.

"Let's go." Leo said looking at his surroundings. The trio might be powerful but they can't take risk of putting the female to a danger.

Carefully carrying the female, Zion just cursed. She was light than he expected. And small compare to them.

"What's wrong?" Leo asked. The tetra-striped leopard beastman. Hearing how the female groan like she was in pain he quickly check her but the female just buried her small face to Zion chest.

"She's fine just tired." Zion said seeing the look of his friends.

They are worried just like him.