9

‼️‼️

"Wow!" Elijah mumbled while looking around. She was to engrossed looking at the different stalls. Eye's sparkling as she roam her eye's around, failing to notice a lot of eyes following her.

It's more on from males who is looking at her in full of admiration, and some from female who looks at her in envy.

Eyeing her small frame. The female looks cute yet seductive in her clothing. It was a cloth made by Zion, and if he only knew that it will caught more attention he should just make a clothes that will hide her body.

Like her old clothes before.

Her chest area is covered in tiny peace of cloth but her back was naked. And her skirt that didn't even touch her knee perfectly hug her curves.

Growling at the males Zion just put his arm around the female waist possessively. He did make that clothes for his own desire not for some flies. He after all want something he can just easily tore if their teasing start to get heated.

And plus the fact that their female start to show reaction when they touch her is a sign.

"Why?" Elijah asked confuse of the sudden change of attitude of Zion, instead of answering Zion just roughly kissed her infront of the males who is eyeing her.

Ryan and Leo was saw it just smirked, a little bit of jealous knowing that they wasn't the one who's kissing her. Meanwhile Elijah who was shocked to move can only look at Zion.

He was roughly kissing her, biting her lower lip, hissing in pain Elijah unconsciously licked her lower lip but Zion used it a chance to invade her little mouth. And knowing that the female was shocked to process what he's doing, Zion boldly squeeze her butt to kissed her more and to hear her.

"Z-Zion~"

A shiver run to her spine and some unfamiliar feeling she can't named start to dance on her stomach. It feels weird but somehow it felt so good. Finally having a courage to kiss him back, Elijah found herself kissing him back ignoring the beastman around them.

Pulling her lips a string of saliva connected their lips, breathing heavily. While Zion who saw her swollen lips smirk but gulped seeing her dazed look.

She look ravishing. He want to take care here and there. Swallowing his desire Zion just glance at Leo and Ryan who exactly knew what he's thinking.

"Let's go." He said with a dark glint in his eyes.

Finding a temporary shelter Elijah found herself being sandwich by Zion and Ryan with Leo watching them in the corner.

"W-wait!"

"Sorry but we can't hold it anymore." Ryan whispered, not fully understanding what they're trying to do Elijah just look at them.

Opening her mouth to asked them a gasp escape her lips, fear and some new emotions consumed her seeing how they look, they look so hungry. Like a predator eyeing their prey.

She want to run but because of Zion hugging her waist she can only squirm.

Their clear eyes that always showed some warmth look different. It is clouded by lust. It scared her at the same time make her feel weak under their gaze.

"Let's st-hmmmm"

Capturing her lips Ryan just sealed her tiny lips in a passionate kiss her. The kiss was different compared to Zion kissed. It's soft like he is afraid to touch her, afraid of breaking her.

Distracting her Zion lick the shell of her ear while running his hand in her hips, squeezing it. He- they want more but they need to take it slow.

Seeing that she's starting to lose herself in the kiss Zion start to kiss her nape while Leo who's starting to get restless with a evident bulge on his skirt walked towards them grabbing Elijah hand.

Showering the little female hand in kiss before sucking her little finger that gain a moan from the girl. Shocked by his sudden move.

Zion in her back start to grind his cock on her plump butt while massaging it, along side with Ryan who is now also grinding himself to her as he continue to take her breath by kissing her.

While Leo who's standing in her side just smirk of how she look, she look so messed yet so tempting. Saliva dripping at the side of her mouth as she squirm and moan while creating some friction by squeezing her legs.

'How perfect.'

Perfect for them.

"Aaahh~ Zion~" She moaned letting out a loud moan after he suddenly push his long finger to her private area.

Hearing herself moaned Elijah just look down. Shy. She just moan. And freaking moan Zion name.

Shameless!

While Zion who took her reaction as a go signal continued to moved his finger, and feeling how wet she is as she thrust her hips to his finger. Watching her body shivered, groan and moan coming into the little mouth of her, he then add another finger inside her driving her more.

They need to stretch her more.

And Leo who's done watching just guide her hand on his proud member. Letting the girl touch and feel him, and Elijah who is shocked because of the sudden boldness of Leo, glance at him with a erotic expression written on her face. And Leo just smirk at her.

"Touch it kitten, move that little hand of yours." He seductively whispered like a incubus. Moving her hand as she shakily hold his thing. A moan escape Leo's mouth, and seeing his reaction Elijah suddenly have an urge to do more, to do better so she did what she think the best.

And that's moving her hand in fast yet firm manner making sure to pay more attention on the head, running her finger on his slit.

"Fuck you're doing good!"

"Hmmm!" Elijah moaned as Zion continued to violate her from behide, three fingers are now moving inside her making her moan like a crazy. While Ryan who's now sucking her neck down to her breast let out a satisfied hum seeing her shiver after he suck her sweet spot.

Running his tongue around her perky nipple he then quickly put it in his mouth sucking and bitting it. He make sure to suck and lick her breast properly while playing the other by squeezing and pulling her nipple.

Her minded is to clouded in lust to realize what's happening.

She's close, close on how Zion roughly move his fingers inside her and how good Ryan in playing her breast and how tempting Leo in her hand.

Chasing her climax a loud moan left her lips, as she tiredly hold on Leo and Ryan.

Licking his hand, making sure to clean it properly Zion then look at the two with a smile visible their lips.

And Elijah who's starting to get a hold of her self quickly entangled herself to them but Ryan is fast.

"And where do you think you're going?"

▪️▪️▪️

This is my first time writing something like this, so sorry in advance.