1

It wasn't a dream, Elijah actually transported to a forest after she died. Calming herself while trying to think. Elijah found herself crying in frustration.

How?

After resting and still finding herself in her temporarily shelter, Elijah just cursed she actually thought that everything was just a dream since she always dream being transmitted to some unknown place but after finally experiencing it.

She can only cursed until she was satisfied. So what now? She may did not die because of her stupidity but she might die losing her sanity.

How can a girl like her who only knew is to eat and play survive? Elijah may have a ability to hunt and protect herself but living alone is different. Just thinking of it she's starting to lose her sanity.

Calming herself, Elijah quickly think. If she cannot find her way back she will just live here.

Well living in this forest alone is good right? She can finally live quietly. She can hunt for her food, she have cave for her shelter. A river for her source of water.

Everything she need is just around her.

The only problem is the predator that might lurking around but Elijah can fight so for now she was safe. Good thing her father trained her to fight and to defend herself. Well having a psycho father helps her a lot.

Meanwhile a group of tetra- striped and four mark beastman who was been quietly observing the female just smile to each other. It was actually surprising to see a female alone in a forest specially the unmarked one. Since most of female was protected and spoiled rotten by their male, or the male in their tribe.

But seeing a female who's capable of hunting her own food was surprising. Even if she learned hunting on her own it was impossible since most of the female was protected and treated like a queen who just need to sit and wait for her food.

Yes that's how spoiled the females is. Most of the females are arrogant and cunning to the point that they will do everything just to get what they want even if it's wrong.

And the females weren't scared since they knew that no one can punish them.

At first they thought the female was abandoned seeing how thin she is but after observing her for quite of times they can only blame her food intake. Her appetite was small. It was way too small.

She eat less than a cub.

Seeing the female leaving her cave they all quietly followed her like the usual while maintaining a distance not wanting to scared the female.

The female was thin unlike the other female who was round and fat. Her skin was also pale unlike the other’s, who have a darker skin and her face.

That was something actually pull them more. The female was pretty. She was the most beautiful female they have seen.

Though the female may look harmless and obedient but it was actually not. And they can guarantee that after observing her. The female curiosity was one of the problem. Like how she will do everything just to satisfy her curiosity.

The female almost eat a poison plant but thanks to a deer the female was saved.

Well short story the deer eat the plant and after seeing the lifeless body of the deer the female didn't try to touch it.

"Hyenas." Leo said looking at the group of Hyenas who was hiding at the large tree and wild grass. Seeing the female who was walking closer to a group of Hyenas. The trio quickly moved forward to protect the female.

Leo a tetra-striped leopard quickly shift to his leopard form to attack while Ryan a tetra-striped eagle also moved forward. While Zion the four mark beastman from wolf clan quickly run to the female side but before they can even approach the female the hyenas are quick to attack.

The trio was frozen shocked after seeing how the female quickly defend herself like she was expecting the attack of group of hyenas.

And seeing how she skillfully killing the hyenas while stabbing it the group just quietly watched.

A female who can fight now that's a different. The female small body was now covered in blood but seeing how the female didn't even mind her appearance and just continue to slaughter the group of hyenas they can only watch in amazement.

They want her.

Sharing wasn't the problem for them since they knew that they can't have the female by themselves. They need to protect the female while also providing for her. So as much as they dislike to share the female they can only sighed in defeat.

Though the protection might not needed because of how skillfull the female is but still.

Meanwhile Elijah who was just peacefully walking a few minutes ago hissed. She just want to look for food and being eaten by group of hyenas wasn't on her list.

She actually almost pissed her pants after seeing a group of hyenas but for some reason she didn't run and instead she found herself walking closer towards them. And here she is now fighting for her life.

She need to fight. She was willing to kill than to be killed.

Plus they are just a group of animals. So there's no wrong killing them right?