10

‼️‼️

"And where do you think you're going?"

Ryan asked but before she can even open her mouth to answer him, Ryan already guide her to bed as he move on top of her. Silencing her on a kiss.

And Elijah who's still sensitive gasp feeling something hard and bigger rub on her private area. Sucking her long pale neck he then continue to touch her while starting to put his cock inside her. Since Zion stretched her enough, Ryan wasn't scared to put his thing inside to properly claim.

"Hmm~ m-more." Eljah unconsciously moaned, hearing that Ryan quickly thrust into her. Pain run down to her spine. She feel so full, and stretched. A tear rolled down in her cheek that Leo quickly wiped using his tounge.

Sobbing but the three beastman didn't care, instead they find her crying face amusing.

Leo and Zion was sitting in both sides of the bed while watching her sob, touch themselves. Watching Ryan thrust on their female turn them on and especially seeing her pained yet lustful reaction.

Moving his hips, Ryan start to move slowly as he thrust deeper and finally seeing the reaction he want from Elijah, he start to pound deeper as he kissed her roughly still moving his hips in a rough manner.

"Ughh~ Ryan~ Ryan." She chant lost in pleasure.

"Fuck~"

Too clouded in lust the trio didn't even notice the mark starting to form in Elijah chest. The mark is place right to her heart.

Moving her head to side to give Ryan more access on her neck, Leo then unconsciously look at her parted lips. A grin slowly crept on his face.

Presenting his cock in her as he moved it close to her mouth while holding her neck he then smile at her. "Can I?" He asked, moaning as Ryan continue to rummage inside her like a beast in heat Elijah just open her mouth allowing Leo to put his cock in her mouth.

And feeling the soft and warmth mouth of her Leo can only groan before slowly thrusting on her mouth, careful not to gagged her.

Using the things she learned in watching some porno and reading she quickly applied it to Leo. She lick and sucked him properly while running her tongue on his shaft, precum dripping on his cock.

"Ahh~ fuck!"

"Tight!" Ryan growled as he thrust roughly on her.

Moan filled the room.

And Zion who's holding his member cum dripping on it, watching them move Elijah.

Moving her into four, where Zion laying in front of her. As Ryan fuck her from behind while giving Leo a semi good blow job.

Her toes start to curl by so much pleasure.

Zion who's watching her moan, gently sucked her breast. He wanted to see more this side of her. Just her being in messed while moaning their names.

Deciding to double her, Zion slowly put his cock inside her but stop after seeing her shake her head.

"No?" He softly asked. Elijah just nod as she reached her climax again. It's been so long but Leo and Ryan haven't cum yet, is she not that good enough to make them cum? But unknown to her the reason why they haven't cum yet is they're holding themselves.

They want more of her.

"But I also want to—"

"L-later~" Elijah said cutting the male.

"Ahh! S-stop! C-cant!" She tiredly moaned, her body is still sensitive but seeing how Ryan didn't even bother to slow down make her scream a she starting to reach her peak again, specially after Zion decided to rub himself in her clit.

Finally after a minutes Ryan reach his climax, thinking that it's finally done a new cock plunge inside her again it was Leo who didn't give her a room to decline. Thrusting his cock inside her sensitive hole.

"N-no~ t-tired~ ughhh Leo~"

Leo didn't bother to listen to her begging as he continue to fuck her into different positions making her lay on top of Zion, putting her long legs on his shoulder as he thrust deeper.

"You're so fucking good."

Elijah can only do is to scream and moaned as he watched him thrust inside her.

While Zion who's watching her get fuck by his friend's just bite her neck to wake her up. He know that keeping up by the two is tiring knowing their stamina but Zion want her to see him fuck the hell out of her.

And soon after that he finally inside her. Elijah sitting on his cock as he encouraged her to moved that she did without complaining. She's submissive than they thought.

Following their orders without even complaining.

But seeing how tired she is, Zion just changed their position spreading her legs more. A wave hit her again as Zion fucked her, one of his hand was place in her chest kneading it while the other one are on her hips holding her.

"Ughhh~ Zion~"

"Hmm? What do you want?" He sweetly asked removing himself inside her.

"M-more~ want m-more~" She answered as she unconsciously pull Zion, but knowing how playful Zion can be Elijah can only groan in frustration.

"Z-zion~ please! W-want y-you~" She whispered.

Watching her beg for his cock Zion then push himself roughly on her. Rolling her eyes in pleasure Elijah scream his name.

"Fuck! You're sucking me so good!" He moaned moving his hip faster and deeper, and just by a few thrust he then cum inside her.

Too tired to move Elijah quickly fall asleep while the three who wasn't done yet just resume what they want to do.

And that's by marking her.

The three didn't even let her rest until midnight. They keep changing position as they pleasure her, using her body as they like, they only stop after seeing her fully covered in marks with white liquid dripping in her hole.

▪️▪️▪️

Don't judge! I'm innocent cinnamon roll.