8

"Nope! You guy's are not going to leave me here! I'm going!" She said while hugging Ryan legs. She may look like a child who's throwing a tantrum right now but she no longer care.

Its either her pride or her freedom to see new things.

"But—"

"No! I'm going!" She cut him, still hugging Ryan leg as she look at Leo and Zion with a pleading looked. "Please let me go with you! I promise to behave!" She plead.

Sighing the three just shared a glance. They doesn't know how she know about the city of beast but seeing her pleading over something break their heart but weighing the prons and cons of bringing her to the city of beast they can help but to worry.

A lot of male in a different clan live there so bringing her there will be dangerous for them. Clenching their jaw and fist while just imagining seeing her being close to some male make them want to rip someone limb.

Meanwhile Elijah who didn't know the reason why they look constipated ignore them. The only thing important to her is to see the city of beast. She want to see something different other than trees and grass.

She want to know if that city of beast is just like a city in her previous world. If it's noisy? Full of light? Laughter and people. She want to see it.

"I promise not to talked to anyone just let me come with you!" She said as she looked at them. Hearing that Ryan then put his hand around the female waist before carrying her.

"Promise?" He asked making her nod gleefully. "Promise."

Seeing how happy she looked the three just look at each other.

"Fine." They both said making her jumped, while smiling at them before kissing their cheeks. "Thank you! I promise to behave."

Hiding her in from the other looks like come to an end, so the thing they can only do is to make sure that none of the male in city of beast will catch her attention. Because the moment she found something other than them they can't promise to stay put without doing anything.

Walking side by side Elijah can't help but to hum. She's excited. Excited to see more about this world. Plus this is going the first she will leave the forest.

After waking up in this world up to this day she keep seeing the same things all over again an again so having a chance to see the city of beast is different and new journey of her.

And maybe after that she can travel and look around this world.

"Are you that happy to see the city of beast?" Leo asked seeing her humming, a visible smile is drawn to her lips as she walked beside Ryan.

Nodding her head Eljah just smile. "Yup! You see traveling is the thing I really like. So having a chance to see something other than the forest make me so happy."

"Being free and all." She whispered.

A guilt consumed them after hearing her words. How stupid they are to do the things they've done without knowing how she feel. Hiding her in the cave is douchebag move. They didn't even consider her feelings.

"Then do you hate us?" Zion asked he was scared hearing her answer but he– they knew that it was their fault for making her feel that.

"No?" She answered more like a question hearing that they can only sighed and smile at her. "Sorry. We didn't meant to, we just scared and afraid—"

"No! I mean- I'm not mad or angry at the three of you I'm just disappointed." She said while looking at them. "Disappointed for not trusting me, did you actually believe that I'm going to get swayed by the other or someone without..." She pointed while looking straight to their eyes.

"I like the three of you. Your scars, everything." She confess. "I like how you guys treat me, make me feel so special. Everything. So stop doubting yourselves because I'm not going to leave the three of you."

"Heck! The one who should be worried is me! I'm just me! Unlike the three of you who can just pick someone prettier than me." Smiling Elijah just hug the closest to her which is Ryan while Zion and Leo watch her with a smile plastered to their face.

"Nope no one is prettier than you, and no one will going to accept us just like how you accept us, so you're stuck to our sides whether you like it or not." Leo exclaimed that Zion and Ryan nod in agreement.

"Who says I don't want too?" She said jumping to Leo and Zion. "Being stuck to my favorite males is a chief kiss you know? Plus those muscles?" She jokingly said while pointing at their muscles.

"Ahhh so you just like us because of our muscles." Leo asked while looking at him.

"YES– I mean no!"

"I didn't know you like our body that much love~" Ryan said who's now standing behind her while holding her waist.

"I-i"

"Here you can touch me!" Zion said grabbing her hand to put it above his cock. And Elijah who's red as a tomato, shouted at them.

"Arghhhhhh stupid pervert beastman!!!"

Walking fast as she ignore the teasing look of the trio behind her.