4

Waking up a small smile draw on her lips, somehow she felt satisfied and happy. Elijah didn't know the reason but all she know is she like having this emotion after a long time.

Living in the unknown place where she keep slowly losing her sanity waking like this feel so good. She feel energized.

But those happy thoughts of her suddenly vanish after seeing her state. She wasn't shocked seeing herself in the cave again because she already accepted the fact that she's going to spend the rest of her life in this unknown place.

The problem is is she's naked. Like a new born baby. And the fact that she's clean scared her. Looking around a gasped left her pinkish lips. Seeing a half naked beautiful man's inside her cave.

"Y-you!" She hissed while trying to cover herself. She know it was too late seeing how those three male didn't bother to look away. Thinking Elijah just cursed.

There's no way after killing those hyena she give herself to that males. Her body is perfectly fine and her lower region still feel the same. But how?

"W-who?" She asked. She doesn't know what to feel. Happy because she finally know that she's not alone, or happy because she woke up without the blood of hyenas she killed around her body. Or mad because of how they invade her privacy and personal space.

"Calm down we meant no harm." The ash blonde male said while trying to calm her but didn't work seeing the look of the female.

How? After seeing them inside her cave with her being naked. How can she calm down.

They are scared seeing the reaction of the female but after looking at the female eyes all their worries somehow vanish. There's no disgust or fear on the female eyes but only a confusion.

"I'm Zion from wolves tribe a four marked beast." The ash blonde said introducing himself. Elijah who saw how gorgeous the male just nod.

The male look hot and ravishing. All of them actually. Specially those scars of them. Somehow Elijah found herself drooling at the sight of them.

She suddenly feel jealous because of how gorgeous they are, unlike her who looked like a mashed potato.

World is really unfair.

"Ryan from Eagle tribe a tetra-striped beastman." The brunette said introducing himself. A large scar across his face was the one who caught Elijah attention.

And Ryan who saw how the female gazed at him, he quickly looked away not wanting to scare and disgust the female. But all of his worries dissappear after hearing the female words.

"Beautiful!"

"Huh?" Ryan said. "You aren't disgusted? I'm full of scars, We." He asked bewildered.

Elijah who hear how they viewed themselves frown, who the fuck dared to say that the male infront of him look disgusting? If they looked disgusting so what does she looked? A shit?

"No? Why would I? You guys look amazing, a perfection." She honestly said. Not because of her little kink about the scars, not at all. Or how scar turned her on.

Hearing it the three male just smile at her, a smile that look more genuine, their face looks even glowing because of how wide their smile.

Elijah suddenly felt like she's looking at the sun.

"I'm Leo from Leopard clan. Also a tetra-striped beastman." The last male said who actually have a guts to sit infront of her. And Elijah who was having a problem staying calm infront of the male infront of her just nod.

The male wasn't good to her heart and body. Her heart feel like exploding because of how loud and fast her heartbeat. And her body was also not good. Elijah's body feel like in fire and don't even bother mentioning her legs because Elijah felt like welcoming those male happily in open leg.

Well since she's already in a middle of nowhere where everything can happen, Elijah can't see wrong having those male. She's now free after all.

Pinching herself, Elijah quickly removed those dirty thoughts of her. She's now starting to believe that she's becoming a crazy cave woman.

Stupid self!