11

Slowly opening her eyes as she blink repeatedly trying to remember what happened seeing the unfamiliar room a gasped escape her lips.

Ryan, Leo and Zion. Them railing her.

Pushing herself to sit a painful moan left her lips sending her to lay down again. Her entire body is aching screaming in pain. While her vagina feel so sore. She felt like beeing hit by a truck but realizing how big those three are she can only cursed.

What just happened? Did she really let herself get fucked by those beastman? Remembering how they easily seduce her she can only slap herself.

What about her moral? Didn't she just said that she wouldn't let those male be her mate? She just fucking want to have a one male, so why did this happened?

Easy because she's a cock hungry!

She let herself get swayed easily by them. Dumbass! Stupid!

But can she really choose one of them? Without Leo teasing her, her day is incomplete. And without Zion sexual jokes her life will be boring and without Ryan saving her every minute in Leo and Zion teasing it will feel so different.

Sighing as she look at her body she can only smile. Her body is covered of hickey and bite marks, she reek of sex. Those beastman is really possessive seeing how they covered her in hickey and bite marks. Well it wasn't actually them if they aren't possessive.

Looking at the mark in her chest area a smile crept to her lips remembering what Ryan said.

"The closer the mark to female heart is how much she value her mate."

Seeing the Leopard, Eagle and Wolf mark circling in her chest area she just smile. 'I guess having them as a male isn't that bad.' Judging by the placing of the marks she's now sure of her feelings towards the trio.

It wasn't just a simple crush or attraction towards their body and scars what's she's feeling but it is actually love.

Meeting them in a most embarrassing way, beeing able to fight by their side, the teasing and bonding, those little moments. Elijah can only guess that's the reason why she fell in love.

But what drown her more towards them is their protective nature and how much they love to spoil her, to the point that they will do everything just to give her what she wants.

But how come she didn't even notice her own feelings? Or maybe she was just too blinded because of how busy she is fantasizing about them. Their scars, their body.

What can't she say they're just so perfect in her eyes. Unscratched or not.

"Good morning!" Ryan beside him mumble while hugging her still naked body, she felt so sticky. She can even feel the cum dripping in her legs.

"Morning!" She whispering smiling a little. The bird who always the first to wake up is still sleeping so soundly beside her while cuddling her. Roaming her eye's around to look for the two, she quickly found them.

Zion is preparing their breakfast while Leo is making a clothes that she believe for her, her clothes are torn into pieces because of their activity after all.

Standing up without minding her nakedness she then slowly walked towards them. Her legs are still shaking and Leo who saw her walking quickly hold her.

After waking up Leo spent his morning admiring his mark on her. And seeing the placement of the mark he can only smile at her. She really did love them equally.

They was sure the if they mate their mark wasn't going to be place near her heart. They imagine seeing their marks on her hand and legs but seeing the mark on her chest a happiness spread on his chest.

A female. He- They can finally have a female they can brag. A female who love them equally. A female who didn't found their scars ugly.

The things they experienced before are now payed.

"Sore?" He softly asked running his finger to hair. Humming she just tiredly rest her body on him.

And Zion who finally notice her just walk closer to her before planting a soft kiss on her lips. "Good morning!"

"Morning." She replied before scrunching her nose. Looking down she then saw a white liquid dripping on her tight. And the two who followed her eyes just innocently grin at her.

"Isn't me but why do I feel like our little female is seducing us." Zion tease as Leo run his hands on her sides.

"Right? I guess Eli wasn't that tired seeing her-"

"Perverted!" She shouted using her all strength to push the two who's starting to tease the heck of her, running back to Ryan to hide.

To hide behind her protector.

Meanwhile Ryan who saw everything just smile before hugging the female who may or may not forgot that she's naked.

Of course it wasn't only Leo and Zion will think that their little female are trying to seduce them. He also think the same.

"Save me Ryan! They are bullying me again!"

But instead of hiding the girl behind him to hide from her so called bullies Ryan just squeeze her swollen breast earning a sudden moan from her.

"P-pervert!" She hissed moving her body away from the sly eagle. Blush crawled to her cheeks.

Her body is still sensitive after the rough night after of what they did to her, so why she's the only one getting frustrated.

Is this how shameless the beastman are?