6

ASH AND SERENA'S MANSION ALOLA

Ash and serena were having their lunch then serena asked "ash do you know somebody named calem in your college"

"Oh yeah that bully elite Four he's the college champion and brags about himself flirts with girls and has more ego bigger than gary, but why are you asking? "

Serena giggled at Calem's description by ash and answered his question "cause he's the son of our prime advisor his father is a good man but Calem isn't he tried to force me to date him but i always didn't answered it was the last year when I felt a bit peaceful cause he came here in alola in the college"

Ash felt a bit angry and jealous at what serena said and then she said

"Wait! Why aren't you the school champion cause the unknown champion of kanto is the strongest of all champions"

"Cause I hate attention from public and I don't like fame and i don't wanna hurt anybody's pokemon that much that they have to be admitted in the hospital and the one who saw me battle are my rivals and their friends(he never met any of his friends he met them through his rivals)and he bullies me cause I and Gary live like a loner

Serena thought "he really is a kind hearted person and very down to earth"

They were staring into each other's eyes their faces closing the distance between their lips as they were sitting across each other and the table was a small one only for 2 persons as they were sitting outside their pokemon were holding their breaths in anticipation and then suddenly ash's phone rang they looked away embarassed and face red ash picked up his phone mumbled"why does this lance hates me " Pikachu heard it and made sure to kill lance the next time he sees him the other pokemon sighed and went back to their work(timepass) ash picked up the call ash said some okays and serena was looking at him curiously ash cut the call and sighed and said looking towards serena "this lance hates me cause I hide my title as the champion"

"Why what happened ash? "

"2 months, a 2 months mission on orange iand team rocket infiltration"

"What do you mean ash, do i have to go to college alone where that calem is? , anything won't happen to you right? "

"Yeah I would be fine, and no you will not go to the college if you don't want but you will have to spend the next 60 days alone"

Serena wnated him to be safe but then a question came to her mind"how will you not attend the college for 2 months they will kick you out and me too if I don't go to the college right? "

"No, they won't cause the camerons needs things to spend their money in the college is owned by aunt ilene"

Serena jaw dropped at the revealation ash giggled at her expression and said "okay I will go and pack my stuff,and pikachu will go with me cause he's needed" Serena was a bit sad as pikachu had to go cause they became like best friends then ash started walking and Serena also stood up and followed him and said to him I will help too

Timeskip

"Okay Serena I have to go take care" He said as he was about to sit in his X5 Serena hugged him while sylveon did same with pikachu "please stay safe, ash" "Yeah I will Serena" He said Serena kissed his cheek blushing ash also blushed and then broke the hug after a voice came "if you two love birds are done ash please come fast out plane will leave in an hour" It was Gary who was already called by lance and he got ready and quickly took a taxi to Ash's place then ash and Serena bid goodbye to each other and then ash drove away................