37

Ash was a cuddler, a very big cuddler. It was something serena came to know the next morning after their wedding day.

Serena just woke up to find herself against Ash's chest, her heart almost stopped and she was about to scream, but then she remembered that last night she suggested sleeping on the bed together, because the couch wasn't wide enough for ash to sleep properly.

They both were on the edge of their sides last night, she really didn't had any idea how they both ended up like this. She was a light sleeper, waking up even as small movements around her, maybe it was the tiredness from the long day which caused her to have such a deep sleep that she didn't even notice Ash's hands around her.

Serena's face was pressed against Ash's body, his head buried in her golden hair (an action she found very adorable), her head was on his arm which was wrapped around her shoulder and his other hand was on her waist, right above her butt. She was sure if his hand would've been any lower, her soul would've left her body.

Serena tried to control her blush, a task she didn't achieve. Ash's embrace was warm, his arms were strong and she felt as if she was the safest person on the planet. A small smile rose on her lips, as she saw how adorable he looked while he was asleep, she then leaned back in the embrace resting her head on his chest. She felt him move and her heart almost stopped, but luckily he didn't wake up, he just snuggled up more closer to her, once again burying his face in her soft golden hair.

She just didn't wanted this moment to end it just felt so natural for some reason, she also decided to put one of her arm around him pulling him more closer if it was possible.

Serena smiled to herself enjoying the moment they were in, she was quite happy, she just wished that this moment lasted forever. But unfortunately someone had to ruin the moment, this time it was Ash's phone.

Ash groaned is sleep as he shuffled a bit, serena almost jumped out of the bed due to the sudden ringing of Ash's phone,but she controlled herself and closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep. Her acting skills surely came in handy sometimes.

Ash's one hand was still under serena's head, the other one over her waist,he lifted his hand from her waist and reached out for his phone on the bedside table, he picked it up and saw who it was, ash groaned as he swtiched off his phone and kept it back. He then turned towards serena,and pulled her closer by her waist,and once again buried his face in her soft golden hair, too sleepy to even notice what he was doing.

'Now that was for the third time ' serena thought to herself'but didn't he even notice what he was doing?''serena was quite calm, he would've noticed she wasn't asleep if it wasn't for her acting skills. And a few mins later he was asleep, serena sighed as she noticed he was asleep, she wondered what should she do now, she wasn't that sleepy now. Should she get up? Nah, Ash's embrace was too cozy for her to leave. Serena just decided to lay there with her eyes closed.

With the guests

"Are they still asleep? " Mallow asked, she would be leaving tonight and she really wanted to spend some time hanging out with her friends, but the main reason was that they were supposed to go shopping.

"Mallow, Gary tried calling them, and now their phone's switched off."

"I wonder what kind of sussy stuff they might be doing" Gary commented with a little smirk, only to receive a hard smack on the back of his head by Lillie, seeing this the guys burst out laughing.

"But seriously it's already 12 what are they even doing? "

"They might be asleep, they surely would've been tired after such a long day " Chloe said.