41

"Happy Birthday Serena!!! " Yelled the people who were present in the room, it was a large group of people consisting of Serena's and Ash's friends and their family.

Serena blinked her eyes a couple of times, she wasn't really expecting this at all. She and ash just came back after watching a movie.

Currently they were back in rota, they came back from their honeymoon almost a week ago, and yes everyone was surprised by how lovey-dovey they were being, but nobody minded that all, infact they were quite happy to see their relationship grow.

Ash already told Serena that a party would be hosted today but she had no idea about the scale of it, she wasn't expecting to see all of her friends from kalos either.

Serena was suddenly pulled into a bone crushing hug by a brown haired woman who wore a long regal dress.

"M-m-mom!!?? "

"Happy birthday Dear "

Her mother pulled back from the hug while still holding the blonde's hands.

"You weren't expecting to see me here right?, so how's the surprise? "

"I like it very much" The thing was that when grace called in the morning to wish her, she also told that she won't be able to come to kanto due to some work, so it was a really pleasant surprise.

"I missed you honey"

"I missed you too mom" Serena said as she once again hugged her mother, ash stood behind them with a small smile plastered on his face while seeing the mother and daughter interact.

"Is there some kind of celebration there? " The man who was dressed in black,with brown hair and brown eyes, asked to the three other guys standing next to him. They were standing on a hill next to the palace.

"Yeah, I heard that it's the target's wife's birthday" The guy dressed up in a ninja outfit said, he had black hair and green eyes.

"Dang, that prince boi has a wife? "

"Yes "

"Poor girl, she gonna end up as a widow on her birthday" The third guy said, he had blue hair and grey eyes, and a short stature.

"Or we can just kill her too" The last guy said, he was the incharge of communications. "Get ready, mission will begin soon"

"I really enjoyed today "

"Hmmm me too" Serena said, she was standing next to ash in the balcony of their room, Serena leaned her head against Ash's muscular arms and let out a content sigh.

"You are tired aren't you rena? "

"I am. I don't have energy like you or my friends "

A tranquil silence took over them, as they continued to gaze the starry moonlit sky.

"The Moon's beautiful tonight, isn't it? "

"It really is" Ash said "but i have a even more beautiful moon right next to me "

A small smile formed on Serena's face as she nuzzled her head against his arm.

"I hope you liked my gift"

"Like It?, I love it "

"Good to know that" Ash smiled "there's still something I wanna give you"

"What would that be? "

Instead of replying, ash position her in front of him so she was standing while facing him, one of his hand made it's way to her neck, caressing her soft sensitive skin while his other hand moved down to her waist, Serena's face got painted in a deep crimson red as she realised where this was going.