45

The men sent by palermo to pick up ash and serena from the airport were actually terrified. They were informed just a few minutes ago that they were to pick up the kalos queen at the back of the airport, as she was coming by a private plane.

The reason they were terrified was because of the mini military in front of them. 30 armed men, 3 people who looked ready to kill, and the johto region champion.

'What kind of celebrity requires that much protection force?'

The 5 men were supposed to be the bodyguards, but they ended up being checked themselves, Ash's guards checked the 5 men thoroughly.

They were just doing their work they said, and it was the direct orders of the queen to be very thorough with all the security measures. Even if that meant going against the crown prince.

Ash and serena were guided to the convoy of cars which had been prepared, ash and serena sat down in the black Range Rover, and the bodyguards sent by palermo were the ones guiding the convoy to the hotel, they would be staying in.

"The room's quite nice" Ash said as he plunked himself onto the white couch, pikachu jumped down onto a small cushioned stool at the side. While melody just flew around for a few seconds before deciding to sit down on Ash's head.

"It is. Ash let's get ready, we've to go meet palermo."

"What! ? Already?"

"She asked to come as soon as possible"

Ash sighed, before he nodded his head. "Let's go then" He stood up from the couch, and went to get his bag. "Can we have a bath first?"

"Oh geez! Come on let's hurry"

Ash decided on a simple shirt and jeans, While serena wore her usual long skirt and a full sleeved top.

"Ash let's go"

"Let's go"

Pikachu jumped up into serena's arm while melody was on Ash's shoulder. Ash and serena stepped out of the room and ash locked the door.

"Wait... Will you guys tag along?" Ash asked as he pointed at the two armed guards who stood guard outside his room.

"All of us will?"

"All?... Oh fuck"

Palermo's office was in a bit of chaos as two men who looked to be able to turn over a small truck on their own.

Palermo stormed towards the main desk, seeing all the commotion.

"Excuse me, can you tell me what I can help you with?"

"We just wanted to see the security of the building and all the security licenses of the guards here"

"May I ask why?"

"We are from the security force of Mr.&Mrs.Ash Ketchum"

"Wait what?"

"Serena please tell me what's going on?" Palermo was on the verge of tears at this point, she was honestly confused about what was going on.

"We're just on the way, we'll explain once we are there"

Ten minutes later both of them arrived at palermo's office, and she was waiting at the gate to get them. As soon as she saw the army of 30 armed men swarming out from the concoy, her jaw Dropped. And it seemed as if it will hit the floor for real.

Ash stepped out of the car first, and gave his hand to serena to help her out of the car. The driver closed the door behind them, and sat back down into his own seat.