Prologue

(a/n) hi
bold and illicit *thoughts*
Bold *description*

Autour~chan" So as promised since I got a lot of readers in one day I would like to introduce the prologue of the story

Ali: also author~chan only own the plot and Haruto who is my big brother😊😊

haruto: ejen Ali belong to wau animation

Boboiboy: and Boiboiboy belong to monster animation and the photos used here are found on goggle

Haruto: this is the only disclaimer autourer~chan would do so take notice of this!!!

Autour~chan:now without further ado let get into the story right guys

All: YESSS!!!!!!

warning this chapter mention self-harm

(a/n)pretend this is the training room Ali is in

As the daylight slowly rose from the east part of cyberrya, we could see our young techno agent busy in the academy training room practising since early in the morning, trying to figure out how to use the new prototype gadget he made during the we...

As the daylight slowly rose from the east part of cyberrya, we could see our young techno agent busy in the academy training room practising since early in the morning, trying to figure out how to use the new prototype gadget he made during the weekend.

While training, he couldn't hear or feel his phone's vibration and ring tone in his pocket.
When Ali had finished his training, he would have felt the vibration that signals a notification.
He gave a confused look and thought, "who the hell message me at 7 in the morning?" As he checked his phone, he would decolourize at the fact he missed 20 miss called.
Ten from his adoptive brother and ten from his boyfriend.

He quickly answered when he saw the caller id.

Before Ali could say anything, he had to put his phone away from his ear.

"Ali, why did you ignore my calls? What the hell are you doing awake since 4 in the morning? Answer me!!!!!" The person said on the other side with an angry, aggravated tone.

"Sorry, Haruto ni, I was trying out the prototype i made during the weekend. And why was i awake since 4 in the morning. You should know why." Ali said with a blank tone as he stared at the ceiling of the academy.

"Ali... Are you okay? Isn't this the 4th time you couldn't sleep?" the now recognised person named Haruto asked with a worried tone.

"yeah, I'm good. You don't need to worry. Ali is fine. Why did you call Ali?" Ali tried to change the topic since he didn't want his brother to know about being depressed or bullied or having a mask up since they left him after his mother died.

"oh right, I'm calling you because the admiral and commander gave us three months off from any tapos mission.
We will be reaching soon i was hoping we could meet up as we used to before you became an agent again." Haruto said in a reassuring voice.

"sure, ni. How long till you reach Ali home?" asks Ali as he returns to his dormitory room.
"In an hour and 30 minutes, don't be late. We got a surprise for you also. Happy birthday, kiddo. Boboiboy needs my help. See you later, "Haruto said before ending the call.