Chapter Two

Our techno and super agents could be noticed running towards the academy entrance.
They are trying to catch thier breath from the fierce run at thier top speed so that they won't be late to meet thier mummy Dayang and zain.
Before going for thier first training with the young agent, once they get thier breath back, they walk towards a secret location that only the super-agent knows.
Both Haruto and Boboiboy would enter the private room after entering a passcode and be greeted by the people they hadn't seen since they left mata. 

"Hi, agent Elemental, agent Dark, Thank you again for taking your time to train the young recruits again."Agent Dayang said while hugging both of them.
"Oh, and here, tech birthday gift." Both agent Dayang and Agent Zain gave a package that fit inside Haruto's pocket before looking at them seriously.

"Here is the data of all the young agents in the academy and videos of thier training and mission. We give you two some time to read and watch them in the cafeteria." Agent Zain said as he gave a table with all the young agent data.

What caught thier eyes was the data of thier little troublemaker Ali at how low his status was and how he was bullied and made fun of, and how he cried at the end.

Gempa had to come out to restrain Haruto, even with difficulty. Haruto was saying stuff that children should not be saying. While struggling to be free so that he could torture some people. (cough cough, mainly Mika, rudy, jet, Roza and Alice)

meanwhile with Ali

Ali was at the cafeteria looking through his phone before hearing words that only one of the three people,(who the other tsundere if you guess it right i mention you next chapter) he knew would say those words and paled as he quickly got up and ran towards where the voices came from.

After a long 3hours of trying to calm Haruto down, you could see him blushing as he was sitting in between Gempa and Boboiboy's lap while scrolling through the rest of the data.
While planning, different ways to tor~training(more like torture) the young agents for the three or so months he is with them.
Then he remembered the question he wanted to ask before seeing the video." Ali, why are your stats so low? Why don't you protect yourself? And why are you wearing a mask? i understand you want to keep the past a secret, but you could at least give it a minim effort, and you know relying on I.R.I.S is a bad thing, right?" Haruto asks with a stern tone that says he wants answers.

The person in question was debating whether or not. But the stern voice and look his brother gave him told him not to lie, so he told the truth.
"Remember when i was Agent tech people wouldn't want to be near me due to my status and abilities. So i hid my knowledge so that people around me would try to get to know me and talk to me. And the mask i have is due to dad.." Ali said as he tried not to break down before them, but it was hard not to when he kept thinking about the past.
He suddenly felt something warm hugging him and something cold while patting his head. With that action, Ali broke down again, knowing who they were.

Once Ali cried himself to sleep with ice and blaze hugging him on thier lap, they looked at thier master boyfriend, who was trying to calm down with the help of thier big brother Gempa and thier master.

" Thanks, you two, you always know what to do when i don't i am a failure of a big brother, "Haruto said as he looked down before getting a hark bonk on the head by the 4 of them.
"Ow, Hey, what that for!"Haruto asks as he rubs his head that four big bumps.
"That for doubting yourself. When you already are a good big brother. "Boboiboy said as he helped lessen the pain of the injury caused by him and his elements.

"Yeah, our master is right i have never seen our brothers constantly worrying and checking on our safety even when we can protect ourselves( with Gempa, Hail, Cyclone, Solar heart was pierced by them saying that). Also, you always call him to say good night and morning and other things." blazed said, not noticing that gempa was hurt by what they said.
"Hahaha, thanks, guys and blaze, you do realise that you just the lousy mouth of your older brothers right. So you better apologise to them later." Haruto said while comforting A depressed Gempa in the corner of the cafeteria.