Chapter three

BoBoiboy was trying to keep his elementals, especially two tsundere, from coming out and hurting two young agents.
After 15 minutes had passed, Boboiboy somehow managed to do that with the help of gempa. "Okay, now let go before Haruto decides to come and torture you guys till you end up in the hospital ICU." Boboiboy said as he didn't look back and started to walk towards the entrance.

The rest of the young agents followed except for particular techno, who was worried about Ali's condition. He decided to visit Al and check on his condition.

with Haruto and Ali in the treatment room

"it hurt ni~san." Ali said while trying to hold back his tears as Haruto examined his foot.
"Welp, bad news, your ankle is broken, so we most likely have to put a cast on it, and you are not allowed to train or move for two months till it heals," Haruto said while already reaching for the supplies needed to put a cast on his little brother.
Ali would only give a cute pout seeing that Ali would be sucked in bed for the next two months. While trying not to show he was panicking due to his cast, he needed help to shower, which meant they would see the scars he did to himself.
"Um ni~san, can Boboiboy take care of me while you're busy with training the young agent?" Ali asks with a cute puppy eye look "sure, kiddo." Haruto said while rubbing his head, "ugh, curse you, Boboiboy, for telling Ali my weakness." Haruto's thoughts as he makes sure to punish his boyfriend later.

At the same time, Haruto was distracted by his thoughts on punishing his boyfriend. Didn't he realise that the treatment room door opened and Khai rand in till he heard Ali's voice calling him.

"Hello Earth to Ni~san" Haruto would look at them with a confused look but internally smirk at how Khai cares about Ali.
" I been calling you five times already. Can we go home now?" Ali asked as he gave a cute, curious puppy look.

"Yeah, sure, come on, let go," he said while carrying Ali like the baby he was to him.

Meanwhile with Boboiboy

"Okay, here's your new home. Your parents brought the stuff you packed yesterday to agent Geetha and Bakar's house, which they had already stell your luggage in your specific dwellings. The grouping is like this.

Alicia and Moon

Round, Chris and Zass

Rudy and Jet

Mika and Roza

Ali and Khai

So you will have your mansion dormitory with one to three roommates and don't even think about arguing or changing dormitory.
"Sleepovers are allowed, but no stupid shit. We don't want to deal with early pregnancy." Boboiboy said halfway.
He sneezed and shivered with thoughts, "Ugh, did Ali use the puppy eyes again? I'm so dead later."
"That means if you have a relationship, please do announce it so we can do the preparation needed to prevent early childbirth." Boboiboy continued as if nothing happened.
" Also, here is the house key in case we have a blackout, or something happens to the system. You still can access your room and other shit. Alicia and Moon, your house is a brownish two-story modern mansion.

 Alicia and Moon, your house is a brownish two-story modern mansion