Chapter Thirteen

Time Skip six months since they got captured.

Ali was currently the only one awake as he tried to move his sore body with a blank, impassive look, trying to figure out a way to escape thier hell hole, not expecting to see anyone awake. He would growl at him when he saw one of his tormenters who made them who they are cam closed to him and his brother.

"Fuck off, Boboiboy haven't you done enough damage to both of us," Ali said with so much venom even when it hurt to speak. The now recognised Boboiboy, wearing a Slightly tight Blue T~shirt revealing his slowly forming muscles, his regular dino cap and shorts, who cringed at the tone Ali used but continued walking towards them.

"Ali, I'm sorry for what my friend and i did. I'm here to make it up to you guys but first, let's get thoses cuffs of you and Haru," Boboiboy said as he unlocked the cuff, keeping them from moving as they wanted on the worn-out mattress next to a pole.

Once he did, Ali tried to punch Boboiboy in the face, but he didn't manage to due to the lack of food. That motion woke his brother up, confused about why they were uncuffed. Once fully awake and more aware of his surroundings, he cringed when he saw his ex-boyfriend. He tried to do the same thing as Ali but didn't manage to get close to how weak he was.

" Ali, Haru, don't force yourself. We all know you are in no condition to hit me." Boboiboy said with a sad, regretful tone. His elements came to help Ali and Haruto by carrying them piggyback style. "But not us," Duri and Blaze said as they both gave a hard punch to his face and tummy. While Taufuan and Ice quickly went towards Haruto and Ali to carry them piggyback style towards the nearest hospital.

Flashback to this morning (warning torture rape and blood up ahead. If you aren't up for it, skip)

We could see a weakened Ali and Haruto waking up rudely by A bucket of cold water. Before they could even register what was going on, they felt thier cuffs being unlocked and dragged by someone towards the torture room. Once inside, both siblings would be chained up and woken up entirely by the pain around thier neck. "GAhhhhh!!" Both would scream in pain. After another 2 minutes, the collar around Ali and Haruto's neck would be turned off by Gopal.

"Good Morning bastards, time for your daily torture, but since today is the anniversary of Amato's death, it is three-time more painful and done by yours truly Boboiboy." (let's say it on October the 8th) 

Gopal said as, on cue, Boboiboy would come in with an evil smirk looking at the chain up almost naked Haruto and Ali. " Now you guys are awake, let's start it off with something simple," Boboiboy said as he grabbed a tin-long nine leather whip by its handle. "Boboiboy, please, we are sorry for what happened. If you want to punish someone, punish me. Don't bring Ali into this. It isn't his fault your dad died. It's mine," Haruto tried to say in between gasps of pain due to the collar.
"Shut up, both of you are responsible, so both are getting this," Boboiboy said in a fury tone as he whipped Haruto and Ali hard enough that the whip left 2-inch deep wounds when they made contact with thier skin. It went on for an hour, leaving a bloody mess on Ali and Haruto's bodies. Once done, Boboiboy would change to a remote where it connected to thier but plug and cage and turn in on to the most painful setting making Ali and Haruto whimper in pain. While that was running, Boboiboy would use a flame gun to heat a knife and crave hurtful words while using other torturing methods on Ali and Haruto.

After six hours of torture, Haruto and Ali would look like a dead massacred. The only thing that signalled that they were alive was their only dangerous slow breath. Boboiboy was satisfied with his work and slowly made his way toward Gopal "you know what to do, make them suffer." Boboiboy said as he left. Gopal quickly grabbed two packages of salt and two buckets of hot water. (Guys, never, i mean, ever do this to anyone at all unless you're a Masochism who likes pain or a sadistic person) After mixing salt into the still-hot water, he threw it at Ali and Haruto, waking them up from the pain. Once done, he would unchain them, drag thier body towards their make-shift home, and cuffed them up, leaving them for Fang and some of the elementals and boboiboy to have thier fun.