Chapter nine

(DK why i still update this book even though it was somewhat trashed by hey, at least some of you enjoy it )

Once at the academy treatment room.

Haruto would be sitting on one of the medical beds, thinking about the mission. "not only an unknown enemy have appeared, but the person is also strong enough to take down our mentors. Fuck who that person, "Haruto cursed as he hit the wall beside his bed.

"No swearing, and don't damage the wall, Haruto.

" Agent Dayang said through the intercom from her office as Ali, and he is being overlooked for what happened with thier arms.

"com on, Mummy Dayang, is this necessary?" Haruto asked as he pouted, hating being stuck in the room, unable to move without someone to escort him.

"Yes, since we found out you two been hurting yourself, it's the protocol for you and Ali to be here till agent Geetha can evaluate your mental state." Agent Dayang said.

Haruto knew that bullshit but didn't argue because she was worried about them and promised to care for them.

Haruto would have thought back on how they got into this situation.

Flashback on

Haruto and Boboiboy imidate went to help Moon treat the more threatening injuries that can do with thier current setup. Once done, Boiboi and Haruto, with the help of some elementals, carried mentors toward where Ali and the rest were. Haruto quickly checked on the young agents wounded and with a sigh of relief.

"Thank god only comot got the worst injuries while the rest have a broken arm and a minor concussion or are unconscious due to a hard hit on the head," Haruto said towards Boboiboy, who was treating his wounds with the help of Duri.

"why did Ali suddenly attack us, Haruto" Moon asked with a hurt yet scard tone. "Ali didn't attack you guys by choice... Do you remember why the I.R.I.S project was initially shut down?"

When he saw moon nod, he continued, " the Agent was Ali's and my mother. She created I.R.I.S, and somehow, when she used Override mode during a mission, she died. But her being synchronised with I.R.I.S, data is stored inside the device. It's just a theory that i came up with whenever Ali is in a dangerous moment after being unconscious. Her data would be used to protect him." Haruto said while trying to stay awake from a wound he didn't realise he had.

His cuts reopened during the fight. " So, Ali doesn't know what he is doing? This is the first time override saw us, so it sees us as a threat." Moon said.

" Technically, even if override saw us again, it is highly likely to attack us since it thinks Ali is in danger," Haruto said. "There is a way to control it, but Ali hasn't noticed it yet or is ready to." Haruto finished before Moon realised that he was bleeding.

"Haruto, your bleeding," Moon said while grabbing the first aid kit and trying to help Haruto, but the backup Haruto requested came and took over.

Once everyone was on board the train and bandaged, Agent Dayang was seen scolding Haruto. "Haruto, you promised me that you would not do it again, i thought you were getting better. What happened?" Agent Dayang's voice went from fierce and angry to kind and gentle. When She saw how Haruto was ashamed while not looking at her." Ali also does it because of the neglect and abuse he used to get from his dad and step mum," Haruto said. "Then you two would stay in the treatment room until further notice." Agent Dayang said once they reached the treatment room.

Flashback off

"Ugh, my head," Ali said as he slowly woke up lying in the treatment bed. "welcome back, sleepyhead," Haruto said. " wait, ni~san, why are you here? Wait, where are Khai and the rest? Don't tell me Overid activated again." Ali asked and groaned when he saw Haruto nod his head.