Chapter 1

As promised in a sneak peek if either the prologue or sneak peek get 30 views i post chapter 1 FYI author~chan might be sick😢😢😷😷 

At the academy

"TO ALL YOUNG AGENTS, PLEASE HEAD TO THE BRIEFING ROOM IMIDETLY," general Rama said through the intercom of the academy making agent who was still asleep in thier dormitory rooms. All agents quickly changed into thier mission suits and went to the said room.

Everyone would arrive in the briefing room within five minutes.

"Is everyone here?" asked general Rama when the hologram showed his face while looking at the young agents. "not yet, general Ali, not here." Said an agent with a yellow suit that indicated she was from the neuro core with a green hairband on her forehead.

"Ugh, that iris boy still dares be late even when he lives here." Said an inviso hedgehog hair agent as he said that our techno agent came running here.

" Finally, dare to show your face dey!!!"While annoyed with the techno agent, the general noted, "Sorry, general, why did you call us the briefing room?" Asked Ali. While still slightly panting from his marathon from his home. 

"yes, now that everyone is here, i can let agent Dayang take over. She got important news for you guys."Said the general as another hologram that showed the techno core leader "thank you, general. Now the reason for your gathering is that i managed to contact two of our ex super agents to mentor you guys, and we be giving you a new place to stay.

The agents will be coming tomorrow, and you guys are moving to the new dormitory." Said the core pillar agent Dayang, "For those worried about thier parents, we already settled that for you, so you just had to go back and pack for tomorrow. you guys are dismissed." Agent Dayang said as she ended the hologram call with the general.

We could see all the agents leaving except one agent still inside the briefing room, pacing around while having a panic attack, knowing that his father would disapprove. Once he saw the timing on his power watch, his face quickly paled, and he promptly left the room while running back to his home, forgetting that his brother was still there waiting for him.

At Ali home

Haruto was exploring the home with Boboiboy smiling at how it was still the same as before he left to become a tapos agent to protect power spears like Ochobot and stop alien attacks from space. When he reached the family photos, he would frown at the fact that it was different and that Haruto and Boboiboy could tell something wrong since Ali was smiling his smile in the images.
Still, it wasn't reaching his eyes as it did with the pictures he had on his phone, and there was another woman in the photo with Ali and his Uncle. While looking through thoses images, he didn't hear someone calling him until they touched thier shoulder.

"Haruto, Boboiboy, when did you guys come back? Why never tell Uncle?" A tall, chubby in thier late twenties asked in a low caring tone knowing how Haruto is towards loud noise.
"Sorry, uncle Bakar, we just returned to celebrate Ali's birthday this afternoon.
Someone was busy bossing people around that he forgot to call you, "Boboiboy said while facing the now Recognised as thier Uncle Bakar while hugging him.

"Yeah, sorry, Uncle, you know how Haruto is about Ali's birthday. Haruto tries to make Ali happy even for a little while since we know today's day is..." While giving a sad smile, Haruto said, even if it has been three years since his adoptive mother died.
" it's okay, Uncle, don't blame you."Uncle Bakar said as he heard the car driving in the driveway towards the garage.
" Oh, Uncle needs to go. Ali's father arrived home. If you see Ali later, can you pass him this? Uncle wanted to give it to him but couldn't find Ali in the morning.
" Uncle Bakar said as he passed them a box that could easily be kept inside Haruto's pocket. With both noddings, he left before he could see his brother~in~law, who changed a lot after having a new girlfriend.