Chapter 24

With the help of the adults, the cleanup was relatively smooth. The adults then escorted the agent out of the venue by walking or being carried by their partner towards the prepared cars waiting for them. Once all had settled into their allocated vehicles, they set off towards each shared home.Once morning came, our first agent to be awake was Haruto due to the sun ray drilling him. "Ugh, who the hell forgot to shut the blinds," he said with an annoyed look as he gave a slight glare towards the sun but remembered why. "dam it, I almost forgot it's my turn to make breakfast", Haruto quickly got up ignoring the fact that he was still in yesterday clothes. He then promptly made his way downstairs until he heard two familiar voices. " Morning, Haruto, go get freshen up, okay? Breakfast would be ready in 5 minutes, and you're not dreaming." Aliya said as she put her spatula off the stove and hugged her oldest son. "we're back now. You can focus on healing yourself." She whispered to Haruto's ear, knowing how much the oldest hated mentioning his sickness to anyone. "Thanks for taking care of our responsibilities when we weren't here, Haru," Aliya said as she kissed him on the forehead and let him go. She saw her oldest look so weak as he desperately wanted a hug but knew he still had to wake the rest up.

Haruto PovAs Haruto made his way towards his shared room, he didn't realize he was tearing up till he felt his tears dripping from his cheeks. He quickly tried to rub them away, but it didn't stop. Once he was in the comfort of his bathroom, he started to let his sobs out but still tried to be silent for the rest of the house's residency. Not expecting anyone to be awake then, he was slightly scared when he felt a pair of arms hugging him. "Bobby, sorry I woke you up," Haruto said between his sobs as he cried into his boyfriend's chest. He did not know why he was like this.

Boboiboy Pov"It's okay, Haru. You didn't wake me up. I was already awake when I heard you came in, " he said while hugging him. "it's okay, let it all out," Boboiboy whispered into his ear as he stroked his boyfriend back and let him cry into his chest, knowing his boyfriend needed this.At the same time, he was signalling Gempa to wake the rest up and Ali when he saw him come in. Once he saw that gempa had left, Haruto was slowly coming down from his breakdown. He slowly got some tissues from the box Quake left them before he left and wiped the remaining tear stain and snot before throwing the tissue away. " Haru, do you need another minute?" Boboiboy asked as he looked at the still curled-up Haruto. When he saw that, Haruto shook his head. He slowly got up and placed Haruto on the tabletop sink. As Haruto let go of his grip on Boboiboy. He then started to do Haruto's morning routine without saying anything after he had done with his. Without another word, Haruto would lift his arm, letting Boboiboy remove his clothes, before changing the bandages. Once done, Haruto would be slightly blushing at the fact that he was only in the old boxers that were still somewhat big on him. "do you want to take them off?" Boboiboy asked as he waited for a reply. Haruto would slowly remove his boxer by himself. While Haruto does that, Boboiboy goes to grab him some new clothes. He quickly picks up an old hoodie he can still fit, a pair of shorts that match the hoodie, and a set of Haruto boxers before returning. Boboiboy quickly helps Haruto into the clothes he picks, knowing they won't return to him. "there you go, all dressed up. Do you want to wait for me or go find gempa?" Boboiboy asked, usually knowing after a breakdown, he wanted to stay with either him or gempa."Want to stay with you" Haruto replies sheepishly in a slight tone. Boboiboy smiles at that as he gets himself out of his PJ clothes last night before bed. "okay, cutie pie is right back," Boboiboy said as he left after undressing. He quickly went to grab a set of his usual wear and wore them before walking towards a blushing Haruto and carrying him again.Now dressed, they quickly left the room and walked towards their dining room. Once entering the dining room, they saw something shattering their hearts. Ali was crying and hugging Tenma, who was in the same condition as Ali. Haruto would start to sing a song that Tenma and Ali knew.

Narrator PovLoving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimesBut it's the only thing that I knowWhen it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimesIt is the only thing makes us feel alive" he Sang as he slowly got down from where he was and walked towards to two brothers,

"We keep this love in a photographWe made these memories for ourselvesWhere our eyes are never closingHearts are never brokenAnd time's forever frozen, still," he continues as he reaches towards them and gives each a hug.

"So you can keep meInside the pocket of your ripped jeansHolding me closer 'til our eyes meetYou won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home" Giving a loving kiss towards their head while wiping the tears away with a smile.

"Loving can heal, loving can mend your soulAnd it's the only thing that I know, knowI swear it will get easierRemember that with every piece of yaHmm, and it's the only thing we take with us when we die" Boboiboy joined, making his way towards the two siblings.

"Hmm, we keep this love in a photographWe made these memories for ourselvesWhere our eyes are never closingHearts were never brokenAnd time's forever frozen, still," both sang while putting them on their lap and kissing them on their cheeks.