Day of The Animals

"Oop! Careful you two. We don't want to break this stuff before we get to Neserdnia." Rapunzel said as we rode on a wagon being pulled by Max. "That's right, once Catalina and I return this last sack of stolen loot, we will have officially put our thieving days behind us!" Angry said. "Oh, I can't wait to get my hands on a copper-plated alembic from the Neserdnian market! Do you have any idea how many poly-alchemical substration tests I'll be able to run?" Varian said. "I saw that there were many colors of glass and crystals! I can't wait to collect those!" I said, giggling happily. 

Angry groaned. "Anyone wanna switch seats with me?" Angry said. 

I happily sat next to Varian.

 "Hmm. We're happy to have you along, you two. Plus, I'm hoping once Max and Ruddiger spend some time together, they can finally become friends." Rapunzel said. 

Max saw an apple and Ruddiger woke up. Ruddiger chittered and ran to the tree to take the apple before Max. Ruddiger put a pinecone between Max's teeth so he could take the apple. Maximus groans and he spits the pinecone then Ruddiger taunts Max but Pascal groans and facepalms. Pascal climbs to Max's snout and Pascal squeaks to tell Max to calm down. Max snorted. Max neighed madly at Ruddiger for taunting him. Max neighs angrily and stomps his hooves. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. Max began chasing Ruddiger. 

"Whoa!" Varian yelped. 

"Yeah!" Angry yelled. 

"Whoa! What happened?" Rapunzel asked. 

Catalina crawled to the back of the wagon to check on the bags of stolen goods. " What is this? I don't remember stealing it." She said, picking up a shell pendant. " Oh. Whatever it is... it's beautiful." Rapunzel said. " And I bet it's pretty valuable." Angry said. Varian shuddered and said, "Uh, gang, hi, hello, speaking of valuables... we might wanna stow the loot. We're coming up on Deadman's Curve. Yeah, it's a hotbed of highway robbery." I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand. As we went into Deadman's Curve, Varian grabbed Rapunzel's hair and hid behind it. "Relax, V. Real thieves don't waste their time on here. It's mostly for hacks and knuckleheads." Angry said. I blinked and smiled at Varian. Dwayne jumps out of the bushes and yells, "Hand over the goods!". "Or in this case, both," Catalina said. "Hi Dwayne" Rapunzel, Angry, Cataline, and I said. Varian bit his lip nervously. "Awe nuts, hello princess," Dwayne said, putting his sword behind his back. 

"Dwayne, what did we talk about last time you were caught trying to steal?" Rapunzel told him. "Don't do it." Dwayne said, kicking a rock. "I promise. I'll never steal again. In fact, I'm gonna look for an honest job right now. Nice running into you. Enjoy your trip!" He said, disappearing into the bushes. Max grumbles at Ruddiger for taking an apple. Varian, Rapunzel, Angry and Catalina and I yelp as Max pulls the wagon fast. Ruddiger runs to a tree while he holds the apple while Max is mad and he chases after Ruddiger. Max neighs and Ruddiger is on the tree while Max pulls the wagon when he runs around in a circle. We yelped again. "Whoa!" I yelped. "Guys, cut it out!" Rapunzel yelled at them. Max stops and snorts at Ruddiger as he taunts Max. "Ruddiger, get down here!" Varian said. Pascal uses his tongue to take the apple away from Ruddiger. Pascal runs when holding the apple but he trips on Hamuel. Hamuel squawks and Ruddiger jumps off the tree alongside Pascal and they land on Max. I roll my eyes and sigh. "Come on, you guys!" Rapunzel said. 

Max, Hamuel, Ruddiger, and Pascal start fighting over the apple. " Enough! Maybe it's time for you all to just shake hands and get along. I mean, shake hoof and tail or beak and paw... Is that what raccoons have? Paws? I can never remember if it's paws or feet. Oh. Well, just shake what you've got and get on with it." Rapunzel said. I sighed then Hamuel bit onto the shell pendant and a light came out of it, sucking Angry, Varian, Rapunzel, Catalina, and me into it.