Chapter 22

Saranghae
Chapter 22
Secrets

I woke up to a consistent amount of poking. I groaned and flipped over. I covered my eyes with my arm. It was beginning to tickle. I thought it was Hee-Young.

"Go away. " I murmured.

"Wake up," an all too familiar voice whispered. What the hell?

"Mei mei, time to wake up." My blood ran cold. I slowly opened my eyes in pure horror. I turned, I realized I was on the couch, my eyes widened. Sehun's face was so close to my own. I jolted back into the couch, hit my face on the side and groaned.

I held my hands to my face as pain coursed through my nose.

He laughed and patted my arm. I glanced back over. All of them were in our living room. "Mi-Ok!" I yelled as my eyes widened. I sat up, a blanket was wadded at my feet. I must have fallen asleep here last night. "Mi-Ok! Unni!" I yelled as I kept my eyes on them. I brushed my hand over my face.

"Not happy to see us Mei mei?" Lay asked. I ignored him and stood up, shoving Sehun to the side while doing so. He laughed, and caught himself before he fell to the floor. Mi-Ok came out with a towel on her head.

"What the hell?" I asked gesturing to them. She rolled her eyes.

"Calm down. " she said.

"Its so early." I said and she shook her head. I ran a hand through my hair.

"No it's ten. You just slept the whole time. Everyone is ready already. Go take a shower. " she said and my arms flopped to the side. Its that late already? There is still a problem here.

"That doesn't answer anything, why the hell are those pabos here?" I asked.

"Hurtful." I heard Sehun. I glanced back and rolled my eyes. Blush rushed to my cheeks. Mi-Ok placed her hand on my arm. She pulled me to my room and pushed me in.

"Just go take a god damn shower!" She huffed. The others were laughing. I glanced back into the room to see Ki leaning back into her bed. She glanced up.

"I didn't approve of them coming." She said. I nodded. Blush heated my cheeks as I remembered yesterday, what Sehun and I was now. Everything.

"Oh, I just didn't know. Weird surprise. " I said as I got things ready. I threw my towel over my shoulder as I went to getting clothes ready.

"Oh, Henry is going to meet us there. " she said aloud. I looked over and smiled.

"That's good. How is it going with him?" I asked when I heard Sehun, "are you guys screwing?" I looked over to see Sehun leaning against the door frame.

Ki blushed and sat up. "No, you little shit." She glared. I laughed when she huffed and casted her eyes to the side. I walked over to the doorway and pushed him out. He grabbed my hand when it touched his chest.

I brought my eyes up, he glanced over. I looked over Ki was on her phone turned the other way. I brought my eyes back as he smirked and pecked my lips quickly and soundlessly. My eyes widened as I pushed him back.

"Not here. " I whispered as I passed him as my face heated. He laughed as I ran to the bathroom. I closed the door behind myself and hid my face. I need to get a grip on myself.

I quickly got clean and changed into the clothes. Light blue jeans and a black v neck. I brushed myself off and pulled my dripping wet hair up into the ponytail that I'll later be forced into anyway.

I pulled the door open. I walked back to the living room, Sehun had my phone in hand. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. The others were all in there, laughing and what not.