Chapter 41

Saranghae
Chapter 41
Looking at you again

I woke up the next morning with my hand still entwined with Leo's and a blanket covering us. I turned and looked over. Leo looked so cute when he's sleeping. Like he doesn't hate the world that much. Ken in the other bed was sprawled out messily. I see why Leo always complains.

I turned and watched Leo sleep. Taekwoon still sounded weird on my tongue, I preferred to just call him Oppa for safety reasons.

"TaekWoon. Jung Taekwoon." I whispered to myself as I viewed his features. Leo was one of my best friends before, well to me anyway. I don't even feel any awkwardness."Taekwoon do." I smirked at myself. " Do Kyungsoo and Jung Taekwoon equals Taekwoondo." I whispered.

"Sh." Leo murmured. My eyes widened. He slowly opened his. "Its Takewoondo Oppa to you." He said before closing his eyes with contentment. I chuckled.

"Oppa," I whispered. He placed his other hand over my mouth.

"Sh." He said again. He then took his hand back from my face. He looked over to his side. "Another hour, it's still early." He said and closed his eyes again. I nodded and closed mine. I didn't really sleep. I just laid there for an hour as he slept.

I only have to grab the duffle in the closest and I'm set. I keep it there for last minute concerts. It has clothes and all the other necessities. Ki is going to be worried about me. I know that. But I want to forget. He cheated on me. He did cheat on me.

I feel horrible for not answering her calls. I really do. I hope she understands though. I have my reasons.

I don't want to see Sang. I don't think I have anything nice to say to her. Or if there is anything nice I can say to her is the real question.

Leo groaned. He then sat up. His hand still in mine, He ran his other hand through his hair. I sat up too. His hair was messy.

"We should get ready." He yawned. I nodded. He took his hand back from mine. He dropped his eyes to his own hands briefly.

"Oh, our hands." He said. His eyes trailed to my own hand. I dropped my eyes.

He cleared his throat.

"Lets go." He yawned again. I followed him to the bathroom. He took out an extra toothbrush. He gave it to me and a towel. "Shower, I'll get you some of my clothes." He said.

"Make sure it fits!" I exclaimed softly. He waved me off as he went back to his room. My clothes was the preforming outfit. I showered and cleaned up quickly. When I stepped out, Leo knocked on the door. I folded the towel around me and cracked the door open.

"Smallest I could find." He said and handed me the clothes.

"Thank you." I answered and closed the door. My cheeks hot. I can't tell if its from the shower or what. He gave me gray sweatpants, a t shirt and a hoodie.

I quickly pulled them on and stepped out holding my clothes. I walked back into his room. He sat at the edge of the bed. His hair was wet. I forgot there was another bathroom here. His hair fell over and dripped. He combed it back. I sat down and yawned.

"Our flight is in three hours, we should head to your dorm," he said and I nodded. I went over Ken. Who was still sleeping. I knelt by his face.

"Kennn," I whispered. No response. "Kennnn." I tried again. "Barbie doll Ken!" I said louder. He opened his eyes sleepily.

"What?" He asked groggy.

"We're leaving." I said.

"Good riddance." He said closing his eyes again with a smile. I gasped in fake shock. He then swooped his arm over and pulled me closer in a hug. "Be safe, I'll see you when you get back, and don't bring Leo hyung back." He said. Before kissing my cheek and releasing me. Blush filled my cheeks as I stumbled back.