The risk

Jimin and I go back to my bedroom after dinner. He's being quiet, and it's bothering me.

"Um... I wanna take a shower." He mumbles.

"Sure." I give him a towel and my spare clothes.

He goes to the bathroom and I lie down on the bed. What now?

I wanna have sex with him, but what do I do with that mark? Oh... Right... I'll cover it up.

I quickly get up and put a band-aid on it. Perfect. Soon, Jimin gets out of the shower and just as he does, I take him in a hug from the back.

"You smell like me... It's nice." I inhale the familiar scent coming from him and slowly turn him around. I smile after looking at his flushed cheeks. "Are you nervous mochi?" I ask him.

He slowly nods. "A... A bit..."

So I pick him up, making him clutch onto me tightly, and throw him on the bed. I get on top of him and start kissing him slow.

"I'll be gentle, I promise." I tell him, and continue kissing. Then I take off his clothes, and mine, I catch Jimin noticing the band-aid but he doesn't say anything so I don't pay mind to it.

I'm hard, so is he. I grind our dicks together, teasing him, and he moans, biting his lower lip. That's sexy.

I lean down and suck on his nipples, meanwhile slowly fingering his ass. He's tight. Very tight. So I'll need to stretch him properly, so it doesn't hurt much for him.

Then I lick his hole a bit and slide my tongue up his length, making him moan again.

"J..Jungkook... Hurry..." He's going impatient. I smirk, grab his ass and put my dick inside of him. "Ugh... Mmmm... Slow..." He asks me to go slow but with the expression he has on his face now, just turns me on even more. So I ignore his plead and continue thrusting, hard and fast. Soon, he gets used to is and start feeling good. We kiss while I also stroke his dick for him to cum, but I... I don't cum any time soon.

We change a few positions, but something doesn't click. I don't know what... So I give up. I just cuddle him, and ask him to rest.

"B..but... You didn't orgasm..." He pouts with a frown.

"I'm fine. If we keep going any further, you might rip." He goes quiet. "Hey, don't worry... I'm fine. I really enjoyed, trust me." He nods and cuddles me tighter.

Then... I wait. I wait for him to fall asleep, and slowly get out of the bed, making sure he doesn't wake up. Then I get into the bathroom, under a cold shower, to help my boner calm the fuck down cuz it has started paining at this point.

I masturbate but it doesn't help. Then I slowly realise what will.... So I bend down by the wall, resting one hand on the wall to support my weight while taking the other to my ass. I insert a finger and bite my lip on how good it feels. Then I insert another, which goes without much effort as well... But my hole doesn't even take the tip of the third one. I need more than two fingers but fuck my ass isn't supporting!

I try and try for the third finger to go in but it hurt so I take them all out.

Namjoon....

I hate how I'm thinking about him right now when I just had sex with Jimin. But I can't fucking help it anymore. I need him! No, more like, I need his dick.

I wrap a towel around my hips and get out of the bathroom. Jimin is still deep asleep. He's looking good. I wanna cuddle him so bad right now, but a more important thing needs to be done first. I need to take care of my boner.

I tip-toe to Namjoon's room, and get inside without knocking. I shut the door behind me and find him sitting on his bed with a book in hand. He's wearing specs. He's looking handsome in specs. Fuck, Jungkook, calm your nerves down.