Ch. 28 - THE END

▪︎💀🌎💉▪︎

▪︎💀🌎💉▪︎

Chapter Twenty-Eight💀 The End 💀

💀 The End 💀

Thomas gasped awake before slowly moving to get up, groaning in pain in the process. He carefully lifted up his shirt to see a gauze patch over his wound. He sat there for a moment before getting up, slowly walking out of the medical hut. 

He paused slightly, glancing around at the ocean waves on a beach, a ship out in the distance. He heard someone laugh in the distance making him turn around to see a bunch of people walking around with a bunch of huts. 

He walked over to where everyone was, glancing around. There was a garden, a cooking area, little homes, and a bunch of people happy and away from WICKED. 

A little ways away, Felisa was leaning against Minho as she laughed at something he said while he just smiled at her. Minho looked up before noticing Thomas making his eyes widen as he stood up. Felisa followed his line of sight before instantly noticing Thomas making her stand up. 

Felisa and Minho quickly jogged towards him before slowly slightly when he noticed them. Brenda, Frypan, Jorge, Gally, Aris and Vince also walked over as Felisa and Minho slowly walked up to Thomas. They stared at each other for a moment before the three of them walked forward, pulling each other onto a small group hug. 

💀 

"We have come a long way together." Vince said as he stood in front of a fire, everyone sitting or standing around in front of him. "So many have sacrificed so much to make this place possible. Your friends and your family." Vince said, making Felisa glanced up at Minho as she was leaning her back against his chest, making him look at her and tighten his arms around her. 

"So here's to the ones who couldn't be here. Here's to the friends we lost." Vince said, making some people raise their cups up while Minho grabbed Felisa's hand, intertwining their fingers. "This place is for you. It's for all of us." Vince said before turning to point at a stone pillar. "But this, this is for them." He said.