Ch. 5 - MYSTERY GIRL

▪︎🌲🏃🏽‍♀️⚔ ▪︎

▪︎🌲🏃🏽‍♀️⚔ ▪︎

Chapter Five🌲 Mystery Girl🌲

Chapter Five
🌲 Mystery Girl🌲

The doors to the maze slowly started to open, making Chuck turn around. "Guys, get up!" He said making the group, who had apparently hung around, get up, looking into the maze as the doors opened. 

They waited for a moment until the doors stopped moving and saw no sign of Thomas, Felisa or Minho. "I told you, Chuck. They're not coming back." Newt said before he and the group started to walk away but Chuck didn't move, just watched them walk away. 

Zart glanced back at him before his eyes caught something inside the maze, "No way." He said as he walked back over to stand next to Chuck. Everyone else stopped and looked back at the maze as Chuck's eyes widened. "Yeah! Yes!" Chuck yelled as they watched Felisa, Thomas and Minho walk down the path while carrying Alby. 

Everyone ran back over to the entrance as the three walked out, carefully lowering Alby as Jeff and Clint ran over to help them. "l got him, I got him, I got him. Watch out. Easy. What happened out there?" Frypan asked as they gently set Alby on the ground while Felisa, Minho and Thomas thirdly kneeled down. 

"How did you guys make it out?" Someone asked as Jeff looked over Alby for a second. "You saw a Griever?" Chuck asked, making them look up at him, "Yeah, I saw one." Thomas said, making both Felisa and Minho chuckle breathlessly. "We didn't just see it." Felisa said and Minho nodded, "He killed it." Minho said, making everyone look at Thomas shocked. 

🌲 

"Things are changing." Gally said as everyone stood and sat around the Council Hall. "There's no denying that. First, Ben gets stung in broad daylight. And then Alby. And now our Greenie, here, has taken it upon himself to go into the maze. Which is a clear violation of our rules here." Gally said, making Felisa roll her eyes. 

"Yeah... but he saved Alby's life." Frypan said and Gally raised his eyebrows, "Did he? For 3 years, we have coexisted with these things. And now, you've killed one of them." Gally said as he turned to look at Thomas.