Tease

While getting ready for bed the girls all cry over their renewed friendship. Hugs and tears are a plenty and it gives me the major ick. No wonder guys just use women for sex. I'd say they're about three steps from an orgy, but there's unfortunately nothing sexual about it. That's the type of girls party I could get down with, but sadly, these girls are content to wipe each other's tears instead of sticking their fingers in each other's cunts.

Speaking of cunts.

After debriefing with the producers, I get taken up to the beach hut to confess. Matty is the one to deal with me normally, and that's probably something to do with the fact that he's the one I blew to get in the Villa, but tonight he's doing the questions for the beach hut.

He stands behind the camera with his phone, ready to read off my questions for the interrogation as I sit in front of the camera looking as fire as I possibly can; I'm in underwear, passing it off as pj's with my dressing gown wrapped loosely over me for modesty.

"All right, Georgie," he says, licking his lips at me, "you know the deal."

"Just tell me what I've got to do," I say, blinking my innocent little blow job eyes at him.

I'm done with Matty, like, I would rather not, but there's a high chance I'll probably have to blow him again sometime in the future to keep myself safe. He knows me from outside the Villa, not very well, but he not only got me on the radar, but the show, too. I have to keep him sweet, and what's one blow job for the chance to win Love Island, after all?

"So, Georgie," he says, business like for the mic's, but without cameras on him, the look he gives me is a different business altogether, "tell me about the drama tonight. Do you think Lottie was out of line?"

Hmm, fuck. What did I say I was going to play this as? What did I say when we got back from the challenge area? Fuck.

"Today, I think Lottie did go overboard, but it was like there was something else," I say, spewing out whatever to get myself out of the hot pan and focus on Lottie treating me like shit because she kissed Gary. "I don't know, I just get the feeling that something else is going on with her. It might be because Hannah is gone and she's lashing out, but I mean, we all came together in the end. Lottie and I had such a good chat on the roof terrace, so I'm not holding any grudges."

I smile, using the image of Lottie's face after everyone figures out what a two-faced hypocrite she is to give me the boost.

"How do you think Priya went about it?" Matty asks.

With a breathy sigh, I answer, "I think Priya handled herself well tonight. She's been getting it from Lottie more than the other girls – or, maybe Marisol has, I'm not sure. Lottie hasn't held back on her thoughts when the other girls do anything that Lottie doesn't like. Either way, I really applaud Priya for sticking up for herself."

"Even with your history?"

I eye Matty and the corner of his mouth twitches.

"Even with our history, I think Priya was in the right. She handled herself well."

"And how do you feel about you and Bobby?"

I try not to roll my eyes. "Bobby and I are still so good. I feel like today has really strengthened us as a couple."

"Do you think you're one of the strongest couples?"

I hate him trying to catch me out. Anything I say here could be edited any which way to make me look however the producers want.

"Yeah, I think Bobby and I are definitely one of the strongest couples. To be honest, I think only Bobby and I, and Hope and Noah, could be described as 'strong'."