Hunk of Burning Love

Never in my life have I seen anyone more fuckable. I've never met a man I would let ruin me, but one look at that – oh, what's his name again? I totally forgot.

Either way, he's just – gah, what was it Priya had whispered? She would let him rip her a new arsehole. Yes. Yes. And I don't even let guys do that, but for him, if that's what he wanted ... Consider me wide open.

After I spotted the guys by the pool, you can bet I had no other thoughts on my mind. I went down there and loved not even needing to introduce myself. They were all fucking over me, and when those other bitches came running out crying about me not waking them up, I was still clearly the number one.

Was there any doubt?

The guys came out shortly afterwards, ruining my alone time with the pair even more. Ugh. Well, at least I got to towel off what's-his-face after blondie splashed him. I can picture that chiselled torso now, those beads of water dripping down his abdomen, down to the lining of his shorts. He had a huge bulge, even when he was relaxed it stuck out, making it impossible to keep my eyes off of it. It was probably bigger than Noah's, something I'd love to rub in his face. Literally.

Sadly, not long after the introductions, it was suggested we all go sit around the firepit, and my chance to eye up my future lover's mouth-wateringly delicious dick disappeared. If I thought God was real, then I'd ask for the people to pray for me. The way my girthy god sat down, he had his legs cocked open wide, but brought one ankle over his other leg, closing the view not just of his dick, but of the opportunity to look up his shorts. Gary stole himself in on my man's side, but...

He pats down the empty space next to him, eyeing me straight up. God, he wants me as much as I want him. My legs are already walking without me having to think about it, taking me over to him like he's a Siren and I am a straying sailor, his hand his song, and I picture it coming down on my ass - and that – that is when Bobby speaks up.

"Georgie," he says, cutting through the vision I have of sitting on the gorgeous man's lap, actually feeling him – and that dick – rubbing up beneath me. Bobby pats the bench next to him, and I the vision of my bouncing on what's-his-face's lap is growing more distant, ever fading ... Where's Martina McBride to sing a heart wrenching song of my struggles when I need her? I fight to stop the single tear that's threatening to shed as I go sit with Bobby.

I've ignored him since the new guys appeared on the scene, not even laughing at his terrible joke, letting it fall completely flat. How can he embarrass me with such a lame joke in front of this new guy? Will he think less of me for because he thinks I actually like Bobby?

Come on, Georgie, pull yourself together before you really do make yourself cry.

I can't even bring myself to try and out-do Nope, who are disgustingly sitting on top of one another. If he had his dick in her right now, I wouldn't be shocked.

I am sad though, so I do lay my head on Bobby's shoulder, partly because I don't want to have to look at him. He is warm, though, and bundles me in closer, wrapping his arms around me ... possessively? Not really his style, but certainly it's clear he can't get enough of me, and he's choosing to do this in front of everyone. He even hauls my legs up so they're hanging between his. We're as bad as Nope. He is soft and warm and good for cuddling up too, though, I'll give him that.

I should be happy that Bobby is taking the initiative to play us up as a couple, but it's starting to sink in that the sex god with the giant fucking dick and I might not fuck. There's a Bobby-sized obstacle in the way, and behind that a Noah-sized on, reminding me I need to be thinking of winning, not getting laid by Sex Gods, otherwise my life could be over.