- 7 -

~ Y/n POV ~

"What should we do first chat?"

The chat started filling with hundreds of ideas for our first stream together.

"Bedwars, Just chatting, QnA. Alright we'll do a little bit of all of those I guess." Grayson shrugged reading chat. "What should we start with?" I asked looking at him as he turned to look at me. "hmm, we'll we already chatted a little so we'll answer some questions and then move on to bedwars" Grayson said looking back at his monitor and I nodded.

"Alright chat so ask any of us questions in chat and either my mods or I will pick some out." He said typing something on his pc.

"'How long is this met up going for?' A week maybe more. We're staying at my place for two days and then going to California for the rest of the time, we'll still stream just not as much" he smiled.

"You read one now" he said looking at me. "Okay... Uhm... 'Boomer, why does your hair look so good today?'" I asked unable to hold in my laughter. "What the fuck" boomer burst out laughing

"Why did you pick that one???" Grayson laughed. "It was funny!" I laughed as well.

We answered a bunch of questions, mainly about our meet up and future meet ups and then moved in to some bedwars.

We played in a way that everyone could play for a while. We played on Grayson's account and every time you died you would switch person.

Grayson started getting one bed and then getting knocked into the void. He and I swapped places and I got one bed as well. In my way back to my main base I got fireballed into the void and walli and I switched spots. This went on for about 4 games.

"Alright chat it's like 11pm we're gunna head off now. We'll stream again once we get to California. Byeeeee" Grayson said waving to the camera and then ending the live.

"Okay. So are you guys tired?" He asked spinning around in his chair to face the others "A little bit if you guys stay up then I will." Astelic said. "I'm not" I said. "Same" Levi said. The others weren't all that tired either so we went to the living room to watch a movie.

"What are we watching?" I said coming back from a quick bathroom break. "Y/f/m" boomer said smirking "fuck yeah!" I shouted, Grayson shushing me. "The fucking neighbours are trying to sleep. "Sorry" I chuckled and the. Sat down next to Grayson and boomer.

"You like this movie?" Boomer asked. "Yesss it's my favourite" I smiled. "Oh my god Finally someone likes this movie as much as I do" boomer said. We spent basically the whole movie fan girling over the characters and plot.

~ Purpled POV ~

we're about 3/4 through the movie and I feel a weight and light snoring coming from my right. I look over and y/n is completely out. Boomer looked over and started quietly laughing.

I shook my head at him in disappointment. We both then looked back to the screen and I leaned my head on y/ns feeling the most comfortable ever.

I really am in love with this idiot

~ Y/n POV ~

My eyes flutter open feeling someone shaking me. "Hey y/n, we're going to bed, you guys need to go to your rooms" David said smiling. I look over the Grayson and his head is on mine, he feels the movement and wakes up, keeping hos head on mine

"Is the movie over?" I asked looking back at David "yeah it just ended and Hannah and astelic left just a second ago." He said. "Oh alright." I said starting to get up.

"What's going on?" Grayson asked lifting his head, still mostly asleep. "We're going to bed, cmon" I said reaching my hand out for him to grab. He takes my hand in his and I lead him upstairs to his room. He's hunched over and walking all wobbly due to just waking up.