- 12 -

"Gray?" I mumble, Grayson turning around almost instantly. "H-hey." He smiles.

"Why are you up so early?" I ask him.

"couldnt sleep......I was just thinking about next week. When we go home.." he looks down at his feet. "Aw, gray.." I put my hand on his arm and rub it up and down, comforting him.

"That stupid nickname" He blushes still looking down and smiling brightly. "I know you like it, that's why I say it, I like your smile." I look down as well, embarrassed about the compliment.

I look back up to see him smiling brightly, staring down at the road below.

"Thanks.." he whispers under his breath. He then goes back to looking at the stars as I join in.

"They're absolutely beautiful tonight." I hum smiling, referring to the stars. "....yeah.... Not as beautiful as you though.."Grayson says sheepishly.

I snort, "your so cheesy.." I whisper leaning on to kiss him on the cheek.

"Y/n..?" Grayson says after a few seconds. "What's up gray?" I ask, his face flashing a smile really quickly. He turns towards me and I copy him.

"You know I really like you right?" He asks and I hum. "We'll, ever since.... the kisses we shared, our hugs, cuddles, and just being around has made my feelings stronger towards you, I love you so much, though I already told you at the fair a million times, you deserve someone that with remind you of that everyday." He smiles. I kept eye contact with him and stayed smiling, acting calm. Although In my mind I was screaming

"Y/n.. I really love you. spending time with you is a dream come true, you light up my life, my world," he continues

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me holding both my hands.

"Grayson..." I laugh, "yes I would love to" i giggle

We stared at the stars for a little longer and then just started chatting about random stuff.

"I didn't know you could be so cringey" I laughed. "What???" Grayson asked confused. "Your little speech you did for me. I didn't know you could be like that. Your very different off camera" I chuckled. "Yeah I guess" he laughed as well. "I'm glad you did that though. I was scared you wouldn't ask and then we'd just be awkward online" I said resting my head on his shoulder as I hold his arm.

~ Time Skip ~

Astelics phone alarm went off at 8:30am. We all groaned and mumbled as the alarm was beeping really loud in all our ears.

We all eventually got up and all got ready to head out.

Before we left for Disney day 2, Grayson and I stood in-front of the tv hand in hand. Grayson the proceeded to tell the gang what happened last night

"We're dating! Surpriseee!" We both shout as they all look shocked,"Since when??" "Wait how?? you guys were just friends yesterday??" they ask us. we then explain what happened last night and they all came up to us and gives us a bit group hug, telling us how proud they are of us, and asking us more questions.

"Are you gunna tell your fans?" Astelic asks and Grayson and I look at each other. "We would rather keep it from them for now, we'll leave some teasers though" I giggle.

We chatted a bit longer and then headed out to Disney day 2, it was basically doing everything that happened the day before, other than the vomiting and the kiss, though Grayson and I did share a few pecks every now and then.

~ Time Skip ~

It was our last three days all together, we had our last day at Disney yesterday, so now we just have to find out what to do for the next few days