- 9 -

~ Y/n POV ~

I blink open and adjust to the light that leaked into Grayson's room through this grey curtains. Our flight over to California was at 1 so we had a little bit of time to get ready and for the others to sleep

I immediately noticed that my head was snuggled into Grayson's chest and he was resting his chin on top of my head. Both of us laying on our sides.

I grabbed my phone off the bed and saw it was already 11am. I wanted to go get up before the others to make breakfast for them so I tried to slip out of Graysons arms but he pulled me back down. "Please...Stay" he mumbled giving me butterflies. I gave in and flopped back down onto the bed, Graysons arms tightening around me.

After about ten minutes I figured that I should definitely get up now.

"Gray... hey" I whispered poking his cheek. "Mmmm... morning love..." he mumbled keeping his eyes closed.

"'Love'..?" I giggled. He just smiled and nodding still keeping his eyes closed. "Hm.. I like that name" I smiled brightly with knots in my stomach.

"Hey we gotta get up now. Or- I will, you stay in bed" I said getting up. "Ughhh fine. I'll be out in a few" he said and went back to sleep as I walked over to the kitchen.

I turned on the stove and threw some bacon and eggs on a pan and some toast in the toaster.

Once it was all ready I put everything onto five plates and set them on the table.

I smiled in proudness and walked back to Grayson's room. "Gray? You awake still?" I asked lightly knocking on the door and then walking in.

He was still asleep and pretty much out cold. I laughed to me self and got under the covers with him.

He was facing away from me so I wrapped my arms around his waist, snuggling my face into his back.

"Mmm.....hm? Y/n..?" He mumbles looking over his shoulder.

"Hey" I giggled taking my head off his back and looking at him smiling. "Breakfast is ready" I said getting up and walking over to the door.

I walked into everyone's room and woke them all up and went to go wait in the kitchen.

Everyone walked out and all thanked me a bunch for the breakfast.

"This is so nice y/n, thanks so much" boomer said. "No problem man" I smiled as we all sat down to eat.

"Okay So, our plane leaves at 1, is everyone packed?" Astelic asked picking at her food with her fork.

Everyone said yes and for the rest of the morning we just sat at the table talking.

"Wait so why are we going California again? No one ever really told me the reason..." I asked collecting everyone's plates.

"Oh- thanks y/n" Wallibear said as I picked up his plate. "But uhm- we're going to Disney there and there's also a few other shops around our hotel that Aren't here." Walli continued.

"Ooh alright. Uh, it's like 10:30 we should go now" I said looking at the clock on the stove.

"Oh shit yeah let's go" Grayson said getting up. Everyone else got up and went to go grab their luggage and wait by the front door.

"Hi sorry We took a little long, Grayson wouldn't stop annoying me" I laughed as Grayson and I arrived at the front door last.

"What was he doing??" Levi laughed. "He kept trying to hug me as I was grabbing my stuff." I sighed. "What can I say, it's comfortable" Grayson shrugged. "Not when we have to go catch a plane!" I said. "Alright stop fucking flirting and let's go." Boomer said walking out the door.

I sighed and we all walked out and loaded the car.

We got in the car, same positions as last time. "How long is the drive to the airport again?" Hannah asked. "About 45 minutes" walli said putting the address into his phone to give him directions.

"Ugh that's soo looong" Levi complained. "Stop whining you big baby" boomer said getting laughs from the others.

We started driving and I rested my head on Grayson's shoulder. Not asleep, just resting. He snaked his arm around waist and pulled me closer, giving me butterflies.

~ Time Skip ~

Once we go through all the airport shit we sat down, waiting at our gate.

"Okay so, plane seating. We have almost three whole rows and we need to decide where we're sitting right now." Astelic said.

"So purpled y/n and Wallibear in one row right?" She asked looking at us. We all nodded. "This is like school again. Fucking attendance" I said everyone laughing at how serious astelic was taking this

"Well if we figure it out while on the plane we'll just look like assholes so I'm helping you" she smiled. "Fair enough" I said.

"Okay so purpled, walli, and y/n. Then boomer, Levi and David. And then me and Hannah? Does that sound okay?" She asked. We all nodded and then sat down on the seats by the gate to wait for our plane to get called.

"Gate B15 you are now boarding" the lady working at the gate called through the speakers

We all got up, grabbed our stuff and walked over to the desk to show her our tickets.

We got on the plane and all sat down where we planned back at the gate. I sat in between Walli and Grayson. Wallibear in the isle seat and Grayson in the window seat.

We were all just sitting and laughing, enjoying our time before the plane took off.

Once the plane started going fast so it could take off, I got scared and wrapped my arms around Grayson's left arms and held it tight. I could hear him and walli laughing.

Once we were in the air I calmed down and let go of Grayson and laughed along with them.

We talked for like 10 minutes and then put on a movie on my iPad and set it on the middle tray.

About 20 minutes into the movie I started to feel tired. My eyes lids felt heavy and I was having trouble keeping my head up. "You can sleep on my shoulder, idiot" Grayson whispered chuckling. I chuckled too and rested my head on his shoulder as he rested his on my head, still watching the movie.

I slowly began to fall asleep super comfortable.

~ Word Count 1289 ~

[ A/n - hey! It's been awhile. Sorry I didnt post I was camping with family and wifi was really shitty. I started school a few days ago and I'm still not sure if I'll post more or not. Also! my next book will be out on September 11th so be ready for that :) take care! ]