- 15 -

~ Purpled POV ~

i take y/n to the balcony so we can just chat. "So i wanted to ask you something realllyyy important." i say admiring her y/e/c eyes. "hm? whats up?" she asks slightly worried.

"Well, what do you think about moving in with me? in virginia?" i ask slowly knowing theres a high chance she will say no. "Grayson... im not sure. i would love to but it would be so hard to move that far away from home..especially since we JUST started dating." she responds.

"I understand. It's hard leaving your life behind to move to a different state. just know that i will always be waiting for you" i smile.

"Thank you gray, im just not ready to move that far from home this fast. it will probaby be a few months before im ready but we will do it! i promise.." she smiles hugging me. "you better not break that promise." i laugh "trust me i wont." she says pulling away form the hug.

"I love you so fucking much" i sigh as I hold her shoulders. "well i dont" she crosses her arms sarcastically. "ouch." i blurt. "JUSt KIDDING" she shouts out of nowhere hugging me again, "i love you too, idiot." he says into my shoulder.

we talk for a while longer on the balcony, mostly about our future and moving in together and how to do it and shit.

5:19pm

the gang finishes the chinese food we bought and just talked and watched random shows until we went to bed.

~ Y/n POV ~

8:02am

My alarm went off at 8 and i layed in bed for a few minutes with grayson as i decide when i should get up.

"Y/n..." grayson mumbles as he shakes me awake. "Noooo...." i mumble back tightening my grip on his torso. "5 more.... minutes.." i mumble again. "Y/n you have to pack up." grayson giggles. "Nope...." i mumble. "fine then." grayson said. i thought he would let me sleep for a little longer but instead, he picked me up by my chest and my legs wrap around his waist.

he held me up until i eventually i manage to wake up properly and start packing up to leave. my plane leaves at 1 so we had to be at the airport at 11. everyone else was getting on different flights at different times.

We finished packing up at around 10 and then just hung out for the next hour until we had to leave.

U/n @u/n
Leaving california today! im going to miss everyone here so much!!
i love you all hope to meet up again soon<3

U/n @u/nLeaving california today! im going to miss everyone here so much!! i love you all hope to meet up again soon<3