- 13 -

~ Y/n POV ~

We ended up just ordering Uber eats and eating in our hotel room.

Afterwards everyone agreed on going out to a mall nearby to go shopping. we got in our car and wali drove us to the mall.

"K, so astelic and i are going to go to Y/f/c/s to get some new clothes and we can meet back here in an hour? unless you wanna come with." i said to everyone. "Alright well just go to GameStop and stuff, see 'ya later you two!" wali exclaims waving to us as they walk away.

astelic and i walk around the clothing store looking anything and everything. "Soooo, y/n.." astelic sings. "Hm? Yeah?" i ask. "Hows your relationship with grayson going? anything interesting happened?" she asks.

"Well, its going good i guess, im wearing his hoodie and he puts his hand on my thigh a lot now." i respond. "Awweeeee, you guys are actually too cute" she squeals, and i chuckle.

We eventually finished shopping and got into the elevator to go back downstairs to meet the others "*Gasp lets take a picture for Twitter!!" Astelic exclaimed. "Yess!" I said pulling out my phone

U/n @u/n
Shopping with astelic^^
|
|

( Your taking the picture and astelics in the back :))

Sadie @Y/s/n4life
Gorgeous as always<3

Raewasfound @Dnf_isgay
Stop being so pretty🖐️🙄

Wallibear @Wallibear
You guys done yet? we've been waiting for so long
|
|
U/n @U/n
On our way ;)

*Liked by u/n*
Purpled @burpled
Awooga u/n
|
|
Y/s/n @Y/s/n4life_45
AYO WHAT

We walk back to where we said we would meet up with the others, just to see them all sitting on a bench, on their phones.

"Hey! miss us?" i shout at them as we walk closer to them.
we go shopping at some other stores we all liked, i somehow managed to get grayson and the others into spencers even though they were scared of all the 'inappropriate' items. (This has actually happened to me and its fucking hilarious)

Astelic does a lot of vlogging and we all take some pictures and then get back home around 7pm. levi and i flop down on my bed and start opening all the things we bought.

I've seen a lot of fan cams and fanart of levi and i being childish together and its really funny how people think im his age, they think were both like 16 and are really childish, which we are but im almost 19 and levi is 16 but we still act the same age. we both love messing around, playing with stupid toys we find, and acting like toddlers especially when were together.

"Lets watch a movie!" boomer shouts. "Alright, what genera?" grayson asks. "Either horror ooorrrr..... nah were doing horror." he says making us laugh. im not a huge fan of horror but also am able to handle it somewhat, depending on the movie it is i guess.

Boomer puts on (Insert rlly scary movie (i dont watch horror so idk what to put)) everyone seemed excited but this is one of those movies that i can barley stand. we all get comfortable on the couch, I sit next to grayson and levi and the movie starts.

After awhile the first jump scare comes, I just and hide in Grayson's side. His arm move up and around me holding me tight.

"Your such a dork" I whispered in his ear. "And your not?" He whispered back. I jokingly sigh and focus back on the movie.

~ Time Skip ~

12:34pm

Its our last full day here and i was getting more and more worried about leaving grayson. today was kinda just a final stream and chill day, but its also the day were telling our fans grayson and i are dating.

We set up stream and plan to start around 1pm. "Are you sure your ready to tell everyone? you dont have to ya'know." david asks.

"Im ready for sure" grayson smiles. i stayed quiet for a few seconds. "Im good, just nervous about what their gunna think.." i said staring at the floor.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to.." Grayson said quietly, almost a whisper "Nono! It's fine. Just anxiety" I smiled brightly. Grayson lightly smiled back at me and nodded. "Alright then, lets get ready!" Astelic exclaims sitting down at the desk and started setting up the streaming stuff.

~ Word Count 750 ~