- 8 -

~ Y/n POV ~

"What one do you wanna go on first guys?"

"Oo how about that one?" Wallibear said pointing behind me. I turn around and see one of those rides that shoots up really fast.

"YES," I said running over. Grayson grabbed my arm as soon as I started running. He moved his grasp to my hand as we were running.

I stopped running once we got to the line. The others caught up after a minute because I guess they didn't feel like running.

"Y'all are still holding hands," boomer said doing his usual high-pitched laugh afterwards. "So?" Grayson said smirking at him.

Grayson saying that sent butterflies straight to my stomach. That was attractive as fuck. I thought staring at him as he was looking at boomer with a slight smirk but also a disappointed face at the same time.

"Your staring" Grayson said looking over at me. "Am not!" I yelled looking at the ground, the others laughing.

"Next group!" The ride operator yelled, telling us to get on the ride.

We all got on, the row just fit all 8 of us. I was in the very end and Grayson was right next to me. I didn't realize this was going to be this scary, the adrenaline was extremely high, leading to a small panic attack.

I was breathing loudly and I felt tears forming but held them back. It's just a ride! Nothing bad can happen. The last group was fine and so will I. I thought to myself as I was taking deep breaths.

"It's going to be a minute or two, we need to get everyone else on so just sit tight you guys!" The ride operator said leading another group over to the other side of the ride.

I felt someone's hand in mine, knowing damn well it was Grayson I looked up at him and saw his smile. That stupid smile that could always plant one on my face when I saw it. "You okay?" He asked still with a small smile on his face. He knows that it's comforting for me to see someone's smile.

"Mhm, just...scared" I mumbled. "It'll be like 20 seconds and I have a feeling you're going to wanna go again after we get off" he chuckled making me laugh.

He held my hand until the park worker walked back over to his station and set us off into the sky. I screamed loud and my hand flew out of Grayson's hand and over to the handles on the safety bars over my shoulders.

I was screaming bloody murder as Grayson laughed at me. The ride slowed down and we slowly started floating down back to the ground.

Everyone was laughing. The joy filling the air made me realize that these people were more than just friends. They were family. These people, all of them, meant every to me. It's them or nothing. I had nothing else to do with my life but be with these guys. It's fuckin cheesy as hell but.. it's true.

"Your staring again," Grayson said with his cute fucking smile. "Shut up. Your lucky I'm staring, not a lot of guys get that privilege" I said with sass. "Good. How about we keep it that way" he said making me blush. He noticed my blush and smiled. "Fuck you" I chuckled as we reached the ground.

We all got off and everyone else was still blabbering on and on about the rides as Grayson and I stayed behind to just chat.

"...did you mean that back there...? The whole, let's keep it that way thing?" I asked as we walked in comfortable silence.

"Hm? Oh well, I guess that's for you to decide" he said looking down at his feet. "Your so annoying" I laughed. "C'mon, you know Damnn well you love me" he said looking at me. I couldn't tell if he was serious or not. Did he know I liked him? He's acting really flirty right now. "Maybe," I said under my breath. "What?" He hummed. "Nothing" I smiled innocently.