25 | playdate

"Jisung, throw me a meat," Euijin said, her fingers busy with the console in her hands

"Hyera pass me a patty please," Chenle followed. His voice was calm, especially with the 'please' he added, in contrast with the glare his eyes were shooting towards the TV screen. His eyebrows furrowed more as he then shouted, "Yah! You threw it out of the air balloon! Pass me another one!"

"Time's up! Yes! Ji we won!" Jisung screamed, raising his hands up in victory before Euijin gave him a high five.

"Of course! It would've been embarrassing if we lost against Hyera and Chenle!"

"Yah! I'm a good player! Hyera is the one who is bad with this game. I shouldn't have teamed up with her." Chenle said.

Hyera snickered, "Hey, watch what you say. I have Daegal here in my hands."

"And? What are you going to do about it?" Chenle replied.

"Hyera, I don't like Chenle just as much as you don't like him but if you have even just the intention to hurt Daegal, I'm sorry but I'll do anything to protect Daegal. Even if that means unfriending you." Jisung said, walking over to where Hyera was seated at.

Resting cozily on her lap was Daegal with Kofi, Hyera and Euijin's newly adopted puppy, sleeping by her side.

It has been a few hours since Jisung and Chenle (with his child Daegal, of course) came over to their apartment. They were allowed inside because Chenle said 'Daegal is bored alone! She needs a friend so I brought her over for a playdate with Kofi!'.

But in reality, the four of them had much more fun playing Overcooked on Euijin's and Hyera's Switch. Daegal and Kofi, however, spent the entire time sleeping. They had a good sleep however, despite all the screaming and chaos coming out of the mouths of their owners.

It was nearing midnight, and although Hyera enjoyed the company, she was feeling tired with all the assignments she has been working hard on for the past few days.

Which led to the question, "Are you guys heading back anytime soon?"

Chenle took a glance at the clock hanging on the wall, before returning his attention back to his phone.

"Not yet. We might as well wait until midnight where there are no traffic." He said.

"Why? Are you inviting us for a drink?" Asked Jisung jokingly, but his offer instantly made Hyera start nodding her head almost aggressively.

"Euijin, let's drink!" Hyera said, loud. But her hands were gentle with transferring Daegal to the couch.

Euijin shook her head before replying, "You guys go ahead. I'll drink another night."

"Why? Are you embarrassed of showing your drunk side to us?" Chenle teased, walking over to the kitchen, following Hyera.

"We'll witness it anyways sooner or later. Witnessing it tonight isn't a bad idea, Ji." Jisung said. He moved to sit where Hyera was seated previously and gently patted the two sleeping puppies.