54 | be jealous, it's better

"Hey angel,"

"Hey angel,"

Euijin greeted as she watches the male enter her office with two cups of coffee in his hands.

"Hey sunshine." Putting down a cup of hot coffee on her desk, he seated himself on the empty chair of Euijin's colleague.

"Thank you," She thanked, taking a sip of the coffee and closing her eyes at the warmth of the coffee, "You're a bit late today."

"Well for the past week I came here right on time and some of your colleagues were still around. So I took my time buying some coffee for our sleep deprived bodies so that I won't bump into them."

Euijin returned to work a little over a week ago. Her hours aren't fixed every day, but she managed to make it work around her university schedule.

The first few days she was back at work, Donghyuck would be waiting for her to finish in her apartment. Then he started coming to scheduled practices again and he'd be at her office by the time she gets off work.

He hasn't missed a day, and he had always came right on time, despite her hours being different each day.

Minutes before her hours ends, Euijin would keep a close look on the time and her office door, expecting to see Donghyuck walk in.

Euijin would deny it, but when the clock showed that her hours had ended but there was still no sight of her angel, she was a tiny bit worried of his absence.

"Have you eaten?" She asked, turning off her desktop before facing the man fully.

"Had some snacks. You?"

"I have dinner plans. Want to join?" She asked, standing up and getting ready to leave as he followed behind.

"You have dinner plans? With who?"

"Someone you know."

"No way." Donghyuck scoffed, "Renjun? Are you going on dates with Renjun now?"

"What! Where did that assumption come from?"

They were now walking out of her office, Donghyuck just following where Euijin was heading to.

"He confessed to you, it makes sense."

As they were walking, Donghyuck draped his jacket over Euijin's shoulder, remembering that she didn't have her jacket with her as she spilled coffee on hers in the morning.

"Wait, you know that?"

"Of course." He replied nonchalantly, "So you're going on dates with Renjun now? Is this the first date?"

Euijin laughed, "It's not Renjun."

"I would be upset if you're going out with Renjun."

"Really?" She returned, facing Donghyuck after entering the elevator, "Jealous?"