29 | starry station

Date: March 17th, 2022

"And," Euijin started, dragging her word as she parked her car, "Welcome to Starry Station, the cafe Renjun was gatekeeping

"And," Euijin started, dragging her word as she parked her car, "Welcome to Starry Station, the cafe Renjun was gatekeeping."

"I love this cafe so much. It's my favorite cafe now." Said Renjun from the back seat.

When the members were ready to leave practice, Mark had decided to join Euijin in her car. Renjun then insisted he would join them and with that, of course Donghyuck wanted to join them as well. Meanwhile, Jeno and the youngest members rode their van to the cafe.

"Seeing the name is Starry, I totally understand why Renjun likes it." Mark replied, unbuckling his seatbelt as Euijin turned off her car engine.

"No, you need to come in first and then you'll understand why I love it. The ambience and the view here is amazing." Renjun said, getting out of the car as they then walked towards the entrance of the cafe.

Although Hyera had closed the entire cafe for the hangout, the boys were still dressed in outfits that completely masked their features.

Euijin lightly knocked on the glass door so as to not surprise Hyera by suddenly barging into the cafe.

Once the door were opened for them, Euijin entered the cafe, followed by the three idols. Their eyes instantly landed on the feast Hyera had prepared for them. Audible gasps were echoing in the space with their jaws dropped.

"Wow Hyera, did you make all this yourself?" Asked Renjun, placing his bag on one of the seats.

Hyera hummed, her hands untying the apron that was wrapped around her waist as she left the kitchen. "I'm a good cook. Euijin isn't though."

The mentioned rolled her eyes before proceeding to place her purse on the seat next to where Renjun booked. "I'll be back in a bit," She said before leaving the three, as she joins Hyera to head for the toilet.

Donghyuck walked over and seated himself next to Euijin's seat, leaving the spot between him and Renjun for her. Then, few knocks on the door were heard and when Mark opened the door, it was Jeno and the youngest three.

It only took a few minutes for the rest of the members to choose their own seats. After a few minutes of the members chatting amongst themselves, Euijin and Hyera reentered the space after a change of clothes.

"We accidentally matched," Hyera said, making all attention fall on her and Euijin. They were both dressed in a dark blue outerwear, Euijin's had more shine than her cardigan but they definitely matched.

"Is Woo not coming?" Asked Euijin to Hyera, sitting down on the seat she had previously left her purse on.

Hyera shook her head, "He said he needed to finish his assignment." She shared, "He did say to call him if we need a ride in case we end up drinking tonight."