(11) Weird Dreams?

Hope's POV-

"You can't fight when your sick!" Red Arrow laughed at me. I glared at him.

"And somehow I'm still fighting better than you!" I said taking out another robber then sneezed.

"How'd you even get sick?" He yelled through the wind.

Deep dark alley, sneezes traveled fast.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "The last last guy I was on a date with was sick." I explained. Roy frowned. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, you just go on dates a lot, and you're like my little sister. I don't approve." He shrugged and put me in a head lock, ruffling my hair through my hood.

"Hey!" I yelled pushing him away. "Not cool man." I frowned, he laughed.

Then his phone rang.

"Who is it?" I asked

"Arrow." He told me and answered.

I nodded and jump on the back of his motorcycle.

"I swear Blue, I'll kill you if you get me sick." He threatened.

I hoped he was kidding.

After a while of driving I asked, "Where are we going, anyways?"

"Meeting Oliver by at his house." Roy said.

"Why?"

"We have to talk." He explained vaguely.

I sighed. That wasn't an answer.

He reached the Queen's mansion out of our costumes and I walked in.

"Uh...." I trailed off seeing no one. I was going to yell his name, but I don't think I've ever called him Oliver.

I couldn't just shout 'QUEEN WHERE ARE YOU, YOU LITTLE PAIN IN THE ARSE?'

Because I mean this is where his parents lived. This is all he might have left of them.

"Hope?" I heard my name being yelled from a distance. I snapped out of the trance I was unaware I was in and saw Oliver's deep green eyes right in front of me. Without comprehending anything, I gelt my knuckles connect with his jaw sending him stumbling sideways.

I blinked then shook my head. "Mr Queen! I didn't know it was you! I-I'm sorry." I said. I don't know why I was hesitant to say his first name. I had never said it before. What had gotten into me?

I sneezed and heard Oliver laugh.

"Off to bed." He said pointing up the stairs. I looked at him confused.

"I have a house you know." I said holding up my keys.

"Yeah, a crappy one." He smiled snatching them out of my hands.

I roll med my eyes and he sighed. "I'm just trying to take care of you." He explained.

I nodded. "whatever, I'm not doing this for you, I'm just to lazy to go home." I said stubbornly.

"Sure." He laughed again while I went to pick out a room.

The pillows were nice, not hard and cold. The blankets were nice, expensive. Not the crappy dollar ones from The Dollar Store. As soon as my head hit the pillow- or twenty pillows-I fell into a strange dream.

"Wake up!" A voice snapped.

"Huh? What?" I jolted awake. I was on on the ground in a sleeping bag.

"What am I doing here?" I asked.

"What are you an idiot, Frost? Get up we have to go to training. Don't make us get in trouble again. That'll be three times in one week, Frost." A man growled, the one who woke me up.

He's attractive. I thought.

"Who are you?" I blurted. "What am I doing here?" I practically yelled.

"What'd you do? Hit your head again Frost?" He asked me.

"Why do you keep calling me by my last name?" I spoke angrily.

"Whatever, just get up!" He snapped.

I stood up and watch him. He grabbed a gun when I noticed an eyepatch on one of his eyes, but it was a red scope type thing, acting as the eyeball.

"Come on, kid!" He said.

We started walking down a dirt path, when I saw Dig, but he looked younger.

I looked back at the man.

"A-are you Deadshot?" I asked.

I jolted up from my laying position breathing heavily.

What kind of dream was that?!

Oliver rushed in. "Are you alright?" He asked worried.

"Were you leaning against my door?" I asked.

"No, I was passing by." He said. "But are you okay?" He asked again, slowly.

"Yeah....yeah, just a weird dream." I assured him.