(13) Fallen pt 2

Hope's POV

I guess in the middle of the time I climbed on top of Oliver and by the time I woke up and moved my face, we were inches apart with his eyes wide with a hint of surprise and excitement.

I couldn't help but look between his lips and his eyes. Oliver was doing the same.

"Mr. Queen." I whispered, but before I could say anything else, Oliver closed the space between us.

After a while I woke up again and found myself completely naked. I blushed in embarrassment and get up to go in the shower even through the pain in my...lower area.

However, Oliver had other plans. He wrapped his muscular arm around my waist and pulled me back down.

"Oliver!" I squeaked out.

I saw a smirk form on his sleepy face.

"Thank you, but stay with me for a while longer." He muttered still smirking.

I sighed and laid back down.

"What happened last night?" I mumbled into his chest.

"You don't remember?" Oliver asked confused as he stroked my hair.

Just by that then memories of us making love flooded back and I blushed deeply.

Oliver's chest shakes as he chuckled

"Still don't believe you have a heart?" He asked.

"Shut up." I muttered.

He chuckled again.

"So how are you feeling?" He asked

"Sore." I groan in pain.

"It'll go away." He whispered sweetly and started to kiss my neck.

A moan slipped out before I blushed deeply again.

I felt Oliver moan against my skin.

"Oliver-" I started before I heard a knock at the door.

My eyes grew wide as I pulled away from him and tried to cover myself up as I looked for my clothes.

"No." He whined like a child.

"Oliver answer your door." I snapped at him in a whisper.

"No-o-o I want to stay with you." He pouted and wrapped his arms around me. He was taking quite loudly.

I pushed his face off my shoulder and continued to get myself dressed.

"Answer the door." I whispered and slipped into his closet.

"Why are you hiding?" He asked

"Because we work together and shut up and answer the door." I said quietly before hiding.

I peeked through the crack and saw Roy.

"Who were you talking to?" Roy asked.

"I was on the phone," Oliver lied so easily. "What do you need?" He asked.