(3) Join the Club

A/N

Quick Authors Note. Has anyone read the description? How bad is it? I hate it so much, but I have no clue what to put...I have no clue.

_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_

Blue's POV-

I heard my bedroom door slam open, but I kept my eyes closed. I laid in my bed trying to get some sleep. It was probably 3 pm. I didn't go to school anymore, and I didn't have a job, so I slept during the day.

"Hey." A guy's voice whispered. I turned over seeing Oliver.

"How'd you get in?" I groaned.

"I was going to ask you the same thing." he said dangling my keys. I got up and snatched them out of his hands.

"How'd you get these?"

"Um when you got kidnapped I grabbed them out of the door. "

I sighed. "Other than that, why'd you come here?" I asked. He knew that I knew he was Green Arrow, I was surprised really no one else knew.

"To see if you were okay? Plus now that I know you're Blue Arrow, I wanted to help train you." He shrugged.

"So pretty much be apart of you pep team? Uh...no thanks." I replied rolling my eyes.

Oliver looked at me, questionably. "Fine. Then come to my house tonight. I'm hosting a party."

"How can Green Arrow host a party as their identity? How do you get out when a crowd of people are there?" I ask.

"That's why I need another recruit, Hope." He stated and I jump at the sound of my name.

"How do you know who I am?" I snap.

"Blood sample." He says.

I glare at him. "Fine, I'll join the club." I sneered angrily.