Blue (A Green Arrow Fanfic)

Parts based off of Arrow the CW television show and Green Arrow comics

Chapter One Unknown

_______________________________

Unknown P.O.V.-

The wind rattles into my hood and face as I stood on top of Queen Consolidated with anger.

"Hi, I'm looking for Laurel Lance?" I said as I stood in front of the Queen house on the next day. It was late. The sun would be going down in an hour or so.

"And why would you think she would be here?" Thea Queen asked.

"Well I went to ask her dad, but he told me to check here." I replied.

"Well that was a stupid idea." Thea retorted.

"Well thanks Thea." I scuffed rolling my eyes and started to walk back to the outside steps.

"Wait, how do you know my name?" She asked shocked.

"You're Thea Queen, a billionaire, you're famous remember?" I said in a "duh" tone.

"Yeah...I know."

"Well thanks again." I replied as I walked down the steps, with my head down, then my body slammed into another. I gasped.

"I'm sorry." I muttered looking up into deep green eyes of Oliver Queen who seemed to have dropped his brief case and papers. I helped him pick them up.

"It's fine." He smiled charmingly as I handed him the last paper.

"Um...welcome back, I heard that you were stranded on an island." I blurted not knowing what else to say.

"Well it's actually been years sense I've been back." He chuckled.

"Yeah, I knew that." I laughed.

"So what brings you to my home?" He questioned.

"I was looking for something, but it wasn't here." I explained.

And what would that be?" He asked.

"My dog, he ran away last night." I lied.

"Oh, I'm sorry to here that, how about this, you want me to give you a ride home, sense there's no car here for you?"

He was right, I didn't have a car, but I didn't want a ride, but, my house was pretty far from his.

"That'll be nice." I nodded.

The only reason I lied to him was because he's a close friend of Laurel's.

"So how old are you." He asked out of the blue when we start going down his driveway, which is more like a road.

"16." I rubbed my arm awkwardly.

"And neither your mom nor dad brought you here?" He cocked his head confusedly after I gave the driver the street my apartment was on.

"I actually lost my mom and dad, They're dead." I said honestly.

"So what's your name?" He switched topics awkwardly.

"Do you always ask so many questions?" I snapped.

"Not normally." He stated.

"But with me you do?" I glared.

"Do I know you?" He said concerned.

"Doubtfully, I just moved here a week ago." I shrugged as the driver turns into my street.