(14) Trouble and not the Taylor Swift kind

((Wow, I made this cover three or four years ago. But know I've changed it and I like the new cover better. Tell me your thoughts))

I was too busy kissing Oliver to see that the door had opened.

I was now sat on his lap with his grip around me.

I felt the pressure of eyes glaring into my back so I turned around, there stood Roy.

"Roy-" I started and got up from Oliver's lap.

"Save it!" He snapped with anger and betrayal in his voice then walked out with a slam of the door.

I turned to Oliver, hurt.

"We should've been more careful." I started to tear up and turned away from him.

I heard Oliver stand.

"Why does what Roy saw matter? Do you like him? I'm not going to make you in an uncomfortable position, Hope." Oliver's voice was rough.

"No!" I said quickly. "Oliver, I've always had feelings for you. Stronger than my feelings for Roy!" I explained as I faced him.

Oliver's face was relaxed after I said his name.

He came up to me and wrapped his arms around me.

Yes, I did have feeling for Roy, but there was something about Oliver....

Something....

"Would you like to go home?" Oliver asked interrupting my thoughts.

"No. I'll make myself useful around here." I said looking around.

The silence of Oliver was uncomfortable so I turned around to see him smirking.

"Oh god..." I muttered. I knew that he had a mischievous plan.

"You could work here for me." He whispered.

"Oh no." I shook my head quickly. "No no no no. We already work together in one job." I said crossing my arms.

"And now we can get even closer." Oliver wrapped his arms around me.

"I think we've gotten close enough." I said slowly in a whisper.

"And I think we can still get closer." Oliver said in the same tone.

I his body press against mine.

"Oli-Oliver." My face heated red as a looked away, not bothering to try and push away.

"Shhh." He continued to hug me, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"I want to take you somewhere." He continued.

"You don't have to." I told him.

It was only a few days later when Oliver woke me from my peaceful sleep to tell me that we were leaving.

"Shut up I'm sleeping." I groaned and turned over. I heard him chuckle.

"C'mon." He whispered in my ear.

"No, I'm dating the bed now, I love the bed more than you." I muttered.

That went on for about an hour before I finally got up.

We showered, got dressed then left to get on a plane.

An island, not exactly my perfect dream of a get away date...

Unfortunately it didn't go too well. The plane broke down just as we were landing.

Since then, I had been sick. Maybe home sick, maybe I knew something wasn't right about me being here.

"Oliver." I said crying. "We're going to be stuck here forever." I whispered. Both of our clothes wore basically torn to shreds.

He looked at me with tears. "I'm so sorry. This is all my fault, we need to find a way home to get you to a doctor." He said holding me close.

I knew I was in trouble. It was from the moment that Oliver walked in, I knew, I knew I was in trouble.

:/
A/N
Sorry for the short chapter.