Chapter Fifteen

As the meeting comes to a close, I remember that I had promised Devin, the little boy I had met, that I would be holding his birthday party. As I left Paul Leveque's office, Gabriel and Triple H had a concerned look on their faces. Gabriel walks up to me as I am moments away from the door.

"James, you know I'm here if you need to talk. Especially if it's about Tristan." Gabriel says to me as I ignored him and walked out the door.

"I'm good Gabe, but thanks for your concern." I say as I continue to walk out of the building.

Exiting the building, I head towards the Yaris as I begin thinking about where to hold Devin's Birthday party. During my drive I saw an advertisement about a clown for hire. I wrote down the number so I wouldn't forget. Jotting down the phone number, I saved it in my phone hoping to call him up as soon as I got home. 10 minutes into the drive, I received a text from Tristan stating that he's signed the WWE contract and is getting ready to send it to Triple H himself. I ignored the text as he didn't heed my warning. I had finally arrived at my house and decided to lie down on my couch. finally figured out where to hold Devin's Birthday at the same time where to hold my campaign rally. Grabbing my phone, I text Gabriel and Tristan in a group chat telling them to ask Triple H if he could loan us some WWE Superstars. Knowing that Lionel would attempt to make a move.

The next morning, I decided to make preparations for the Campaign rally. I had notified Devin's mom that I was willing to share the rally with her son's birthday celebration. I heard a knock on my door as Tristan was outside. He looked very upset, as I opened the door disrespectfully walking into my house.

"Um...Come in?" I said sarcastically. "Tristan, are you okay?"

"No I'm not." He replies pacing back and forth in my living room.

"Well what's wrong?" I ask.

"I texted you about my WWE contract, and you didn't reply back. I thought you'd be happy for me, but I guess I was wrong!" Tristan as I was surprised by his change in mood.

"Tristan you have to realize, I'm running a campaign and with the threat of Hell's Gate possibly opening, I'm very busy. I also warned you about becoming a WWE superstar, but again it's your choice." I answered back.

"You know what, just forget I even came here. I'll see you at the Campaign Rally." Tristan angrily walks out slamming the door.

I could tell he was upset, but nonetheless I had to finish things for this coming week. I went on my computer, as Paul Leveque sent me a list of WWE superstars to choose from. There were so many to choose from, but from whom I had to go with the following superstars; Seth Rollins, Jimmy and Jey Uso, Randy Orton, and finally Cody Rhodes. With security set in place, I hear an email notification from Devin's mother. Opening the notification, it was a link to Deadpan The Clown personal ad. Apparently, it's Devin's favorite clown that he wants me to hire for the party.

Deadpan, his name sounds like the name of a heavy metal band." I say to myself silently.

I took out a pad and pen, jotting down Deadpan the clown's office address deciding to go and hire him personally. Grabbing my phone, I tried to call Tristan after the little spat we had earlier during the day. The phone rang, but there was no answer. I had really upset him after the things we had said to each other. I figured he didn't want to speak to me after I had told him about becoming a WWE superstar. 1 Thessalonians 5:11 states, "Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing." After reading the scripture I started the reflection. I closed my eyes and started praying for the LORD, Jesus Christ.

"Dear Lord Almighty Father, I pray that you help mend the friendship and bond Tristan and I have. I pray that you repair, broken protecting us from the evil and darkness that is bestowed upon us at the very moment.  Finally, I pray that whatever obstacles come our way, that we are able to overcome it at all cost. In Jesus' name we pray Amen."