Chapter Eight

Tristan and I had arrived at the all-state arena for the contract signing with Johnny Martinez. Earlier, I had already told Tristan and my parents about what had happen at my apartment. As Tristan and I arrive at the entrance, a large gather around us chanting my my name. As we walk past the crowd, I place my hand hand out shaking hands with everyone I see. It was like I was my entrance for a wrestling match. As the audience numbers increased, Tristan and I could see, the Mcmahon family waiting for us u at the end of the crowded audience. Executive Vice of Talent Relations and former WWE superstar Triple H sticks out his hand.

"It's very nice to meet you Mr. Wise. We have been awaiting for your arrive for quite some time now." He say to us shaking both Tristan and I's hand.

"No problem. My Friend Tristan is a avid WWE Fan." I say with a smile on my face.

"Really? Who would have thought." Triple H's wife Stephanie Mcmahon says as she stand between Tristan and myself.

I could see Tristan staring up and down Stephanie Mcmahon;s body. Knowing Tristan, he was going to say something not smart and might start a fight with Triple H. As Tristan is about the open his mouth, I pull him to the side. Tristan looks at stares at me as he is about laugh.

"I know what you're going to say." Tristan says to me.

"I just don't want you to do anything that I wouldn't do." I reply as Triple H walks up to us.

"So I just want to let you know that Lionel and that sleeseball Johnny Martinez won't be arriving until later tonight. So feel free walk around explore the arena." Triple says to us Shawn Michael comes out of nowhere startling Tristan and I.

"And if you're now down with that. We just got two words for ya." Shawn Michael replies as crowd exclaims "SUCK IT!"

Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and The Mcmahon family walk away leaving Tristan and I roam around the arena. The two of us first head to the concessions stands. There, we see WWE superstar Big Show ordering two hotdogs and large popcorn. As he pays for his food he grabs it off the counter and walks pasts us greeting us with a nod. We then, walk past the the women's locker room. Before Tristan can step foot on towards the locker room, I pull him back making sure he doesn't get beaten up by any of the of the entire women's locker room. As the show went by we waited for Martinez and Lionel to arrive at the arena. During an intermission, Tristan we see WWE tag team the Usos warming up backstage looking for a fight. Tristan and I stare at each other and I give him the go ahead to go talk to them.

"Hey, Jimmy and Jey. I'm huge fans of yours." Tristan says putting out his hand.

"Oh great Uce, another die hard fan." Jimmy say ignoring Tristan's handshake.

"Oh no I'm not like that. My friend James and I are here for tonight's contract signing with Martinez." Tristan says.

"Hang on Uce. You mean James as in James Wise?" Jey asks.

"Yes." Tristan answers with a confused look on his face.

"Yo Uce tonight's the contract signing. Tonight the gates of hell is about to be open." Jey says as Jimmy cracks his knuckles.

"Oh yeah. I'm hoping to get some payback tonight." Jimmy says as the twin brothers walk away.

Tristan and I walk around backstage greeting staff members and other WWE personal. Walking by the food table, we another see WWE Superstar that has had issues with Johnny Martinez; WWE superstar Seth Rollins. He didn't say much, but just gave us a nod of approval. As we continue through the backstage area we see a bunch of people gathered by the backstage area. 

"I wonder what's going on here?" I ask as we both stare at each other.

Tristan and I walk up to the crowded area as Johnny Martinez and Lionel Reaper make their way inside the arena. Behind Reaper and Martinez we're two men in skull masks. The four of them walked past Tristan and I as we stared them down. Something tells me that hell is about to break loose tonight. The two masked skull men looked like they were dressed from the cartel. As we start walking Tristan decides to pull me aside. The look on his face seemed very worrisome.