Chapter Ten

The next morning, I had woken up as my face had been already. I head towards the bathroom glancing at the mirror, as no scars or bruises were on my face. Confused, I grab my toothbrush squirting toothpaste on the brush. I start brushing my teeth as builds up in my mouth. I turn on the faucet scooping up water and rinse my mouth. I get my clothes ready for the day and start to hear someone walking into my apartment. I remember locking the door on my way entering the house. I grab a baseball bat from closet ready to take down the intruder. Sweat starts dripping down my face as I take a deep breath. As the footsteps get closer, I take a giant swing, at the mysterious man.

"James, what are you doing!" He says as the man is revealed to be Gabriel.

"Gabriel, where have you been?" I ask with a sigh of relief.

"I've been busy looking for people for the Myth Legends Program." Gabriel answers.

"I think I found your first legend Gabe." I say to Gabriel.

"Oh who might that be?" Gabriel asks me.

"It's this Egyptian warrior. I had a run-in with him the other day. There was a bar fight and he took out everyone. I guess you can he's a mixture of Batman, Robin Hood, The Punisher." I tell Gabriel.

There was a knock on the door as Gabriel ready ourselves for one of Lionel's skull masked men. Grabbing my baseball, I look through the peephole and see Tristan on the other side of the door. He looked sad and stressed as if something was definitely bothering him. Opening, I let Tristan into the house. Tristan then, see Gabriel sitting on the couch and goes to shake his hand.

"Gabriel, it's been awhile." Tristan says.

"I know it has. How have you been Tristan?" Gabriel asks Tristan as he lets out a deep breath.

"Not too good." Tristan says in a low tone.

"What's on your mind buddy?" Gabriel asks.

"Yes, I'm also eager to know." I say as three of us sit on the couch.

"It's just that recently have been having girl problems and I keep getting screwed over. So, the only way I can relieve that is going to a massage and you know relieving some stress. Then, after that I have to call my credit because they keep overcharging for some reason and it's like every time I go to the massage parlour I get cheated out of my money." Tristan says with anger in face.

I never knew Tristan started doing this sort of stuff and I wish he would've told me sooner. Glancing a Gabriel, takes the bible laying on the table and opens it. He begins flipping through the paces and hand it over to Tristan. Confused Tristan looks at Gabriel as he places his finger on the bible.

"Hey Tristan, do me a favor and read this verse for me please." Gabriel says as Tristan immediately reads out loud.

" But each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death. James 1:14-15." Tristan says glancing back at Gabriel.

Gabriel closes the bible without saying a word, leaving Tristan curious. Tristan and I then glance at Gabriel wondering why he decided to emerge all of a sudden. I could tell on Tristan's face, that the bible verse hit him. Knowing Tristan for a long time, he is going to try to google the bible verse and find the meaning.

"So Gabriel why show up all of the sudden?" I ask.

"Well I saw what transpired on WWE RAW and decided to even the odds against Lionel." Gabriel answers with a look of determination.

"Oh and how are you going to that?" Tristan asks.

"Well you're going to need a security team. Luckily I have some pull with WWE." Gabriel answers.